TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

Got my second^^ and now i am egglocked xd.png so good luck to everyone catching these ;D

Got two more, so that makes three and now I am locked with eggs I don't want to get rid of.

136 users on alpine+ very slow router+ broken computer, Im on iPad= I will never catch one... :'(

Edit: But still thanks, TJ09!

Edited by sσᴍєвσɗƴ.

got 1, and waiitng for the next drop to catch a 2nd.

i do wish this drop wasn't in the Alpine though sad.gif it's alreayd hard enough to catch things in there with people wanting GW's and Nebulas

OMG! Thanks TJ!! biggrin.gif

... am I the only one who has an omnious feeling of... Datamonster?! o_O

Gah!! These 5 minutes drops feel more to me like 2 seconds drop! >.<'

Edited by fallen_leaf

Argh! Even with everything turned off that could be turned off, I managed to miss everything I clicked on! Damn!

Thank God I was on at midnight last night and snagged all 7 of mine before it really got crazy in here! lol I've been checking the cave at midnight every night for a week because I had a feeling a new release was coming... I've got them influenced and incubated, and can't wait to start on my next batch. I'll also be catching some for other's, and I'm sure a lot of other people will, too. I want to see the babies! I can't wait! **pokes TJ's eggs**

Caught my two with in first couple of minutes of hourly drop.

Figures this happens on a busy day.

Oh well, *stalks Alpine*

Thanks a bunch smile.gif

YAY new eggies! I was thinking about a new release yesterday... I must be a witch, yep tongue.gif

Thank you TJ and spriters wub.gif

Now I would like to know how this stench will afftect the interaction with other breeds. Is there a shower in the Cave? laugh.gif

Oh, they're awesome! I love them already.

I can't believe how many of the new eggs I'm seeing on fan sites already, though. Sick eggs. sad.gif

I've only managed to catch one so far. No way I'm taking any chances on it getting sick.

Yay, new eggs! Now if I can manage to get one.

I've been waiting for eggs, since it's been awhile.

Managed to get one blink.gif

Very happy about it! Need to wait for one egg to hatch to clear a slot for another - then Im going in again!

Yikes, good luck to everyone who is catching today!

Thank you TJ and the spriters who were responsible for this newest little lovely!

And now I have two. I'm hoping to get more, but I'm more relaxed about it now. biggrin.gif Really I need to breed me some more pinks and influence for male xd.png

sure i was up at midnight so tired i went to bed before checking if we had a drop and i knew i knew we would be having a drop anyday been keeping scroll ready and all no cant even find one anywhere none to be found for me oh well dont have time to worry ill hope to get me some another time

Yay! I got one egg and am now locked (as I don't want to abandon any of my current eggs/hatchlings)

I think I'll stick with it for now...and assuming they can breed, but it will be difficult...I've already an idea for a lineage

I wish TJ's would hatch, I really want the hatchlings to be revealed.