TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

Yay! Grabbed two quick like. I have a feeling that tomorrow will a zoo, so I'm glad that I nabbed a couple before the insanity.

Thanks to TJ and all the spriters that worked on the new dragon!

Yay, new dragons! Turpentine makes me think of oil paint... it'd be cool if they were painting-related... but also if they just happen to be really stinky! tongue.gif

Of course, I'm totally egg-locked with a bunch of recent gifts, an egg I was on a waiting list for, and a lineage egg that I *finally* managed to breed. I'll have to wait a day to get these babies! I hope I can still catch some later -- with the last release, I was *only* able to catch my GWs on the first morning!

Thank you TJ, and everyone involved in this new sprite happy.gif

Now officially egglocked biggrin.gif

~

Keep at it guys! Out of 6 clicks, I just grabbed 3 ohmy.gif (locked after the first one anyway)

*Sending good catching vibes over the forum* x3

Finally caught one, took two of the hour-mark drops to finally do it.

I wish I could find my mouse, it's difficult catching when all I've got is a track pad and I want to try out the tricks being posted :/

Are the drops erratic for a reason? 7 people can't clear a whole biome in a split-second...

Thank You, TJ in any case!

EDIT: My own fault, I was in the wrong Biome, hahaha...

Edited by Millennium07

Glad there are 5 minutes drops. I had to dump a few eggs and to race to incubate and hatch out two eggs so that I could grab my 6 turpentines. All happily influenced male/female pairs. It shall be interesting to see what these guys look like!

Somehow I had a feeling that there would be something new when I logged on a few minutes ago... Now I have four beautiful, smelling eggs on my scroll laugh.gif

Argh, the agony of watching (actually, clicking like crazy, but still) all the new eggs flying past at each refresh! Lots of fun though biggrin.gif

Wow I managed to catch only 1, leaving only enough room for one more but I'm happy. I'm getting ready to summon as soon as my Magma matures so I don't want to reach my 5 limit just yet. Can't wait to see what this new one looks like smile.gif

Edited by stormygirl

Thank you for the aswers BlazingPhoenix and SocketPuppetStrangler smile.gif

Warg, why am I still awake? I'm locked and can't catch any more. xd.png

Best of luck to those still hunting! Can't wait to see what these hatch into. ^.^

G'night, everyone.

3 of the new eggs I caught have a '9' in them. Coincidence?

Probably.

Also, I think this is only the fourth egg whose description uses "smell" instead of sight or touch.

Yeah, got my two eggs. ^^

TJ only has two eggs (for one adult and one frozen hatchie), so I think the new breed will be genderless and unbreedable.

Yeah, got my two eggs. ^^

TJ only has two eggs (for one adult and one frozen hatchie), so I think the new breed will be genderless and unbreedable.

Not if I recall (And yes, I do know what th Dragon is, I remember when it was on the Completed List). It just doesn't have dimorphism, like Fires, or Greenwings. Besides, TJ said their smell will mean other dragons will refuse them more often.

Edited by Millennium07

Got 1 just need one more and I will be locked again

woot! scroll-locked with these new babies! 5 min drops are awesome. It will be crazy tomorrow when everyone wakes up.

So, I get they drop everywhere?

Waiting for the hourly drop to catch some. smile.gif

Only in Alpine, so far as I know. ^^""

Edited by Millennium07

Got 4 of them i less than 2 minutes biggrin.gif And now i'm locked.

Can't wait to see the adults :3

Haha, I saw an Electric egg go by in the Alpine-- I've never seen a "common" egg this early into a new release. Not to panic those who are still trying to catch.