TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

super stoked I got 2...but I think it is well and truly deserved. been trying since Sydney-time 3pm...which was 1am dragon time (if my calculations are correct)

thank you and good luck to everybody

Edited by nintendont

I caught six pretty easily. The seventh one I caught turned out to be a royal blue. So, this evening, I have to decide whether I want to be greedy and drop the blue to catch my seventh Turpentine. (Cause if they are going to be as hard to breed as suggested in the announcement, I want to make sure I have as many as possible while it's relatively easy to catch them.)

Thanks to the artists (in advance)!

sad.gif Arrrgh,out of 131 users viewing the Alpine zone,i`m the one with the slowest pc.... sad.gif

Yay!!!! New Eggs! biggrin.gif

I have just hatched two eggs and will be looking for some of the Turps at the hour drop. I hope I'm lucky today.

Yays, got one~ :3 Want one more for a breeding pair, and then shall hold back so other people have a chance, lul.

Haha, I will never get a Turpentine at this rate! I wish that it was for all the biomes for one day then it would revert to alpine. Does any know what rarity they are supposed to be after the mass drops?

Totally didn't read this thread due to studying! Found new eggs xd.png Awesome! I got my two~

EDIT: Just realized there is no limit! I'll grab four more in the next drop xd.png

Edited by Bleuberries

Oh yeah! I got myself two turpentines! Now, to catch 1 or 2 more for trading/gifting purposes...If I can.

Edit: "You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found."

- Err... Nevermind.

Edited by Shokomon

got my 2nd, both are influenced and now i'm happily egg locked with a batch of eggs i'm certinatly not complaining about happy.gif

I just closed 71 tabs - 71! I got ONE egg. Hey at least I got one. Guess I'll hafta wait til next hour since I never get to even SEE the fives. *Grump!*

Clicked at least 50 times...

"Sorry, this egg has already been taken by somebody else."

ಠ_ಠ

Nabbed two on the :05 drop. I was trying to catch on the hour drop, and when i went to check out tabs I got a bunch of "...overburdened..." messages. Forgot I had seven eggs I picked up a few days ago looking for purple ridgewings. sleep.gif

Cause if they are going to be as hard to breed as suggested in the announcement, I want to make sure I have as many as possible while it's relatively easy to catch them.

my guess is that their gonna be like the Two-Heads and only breed with others of their species *nods*

not that it's gonna be hard to get an egg from them at all

I knew a new drop had to be coming soon! Already got a few for myself. I can't wait to see what the hatchies look like!