TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

Eeeeeeeeeeeee~

I got three of them, now I'm egg locked. Thank you TJ and spriters for another release. I'm looking forward to seeing what these dragons look like.

I had a feeling we'd get a new release soon... Too bad I'm scroll locked. Oh well, In a few hours I'll be able to catch myself some.

Got my first two, one is already incubated (will it hatch before TJ's babies? who knows, maybe :3) and influenced, the another one still needs influencing. Thanks TJ and spriters, imo there is not enough yellow dragons~

The egg looks a bit familiar for me though... :3

My technique for new releases like this one? I start to refresh the page like crazy (one refresh per 1/2 second is fine) a few seconds before the drop, stick to the right side exactly where the eggs show up and spazz-click NOTHING (just imagining that there IS something, lol). It worked for me, and I've always got enabled images, Java and such. I never turn them off because, huh, I'm just too lazy.

One egg per 5-minutes drop sounds rather nice, eh.

^ it fails for me during regular hourly drops anyway XD"

Grabbed 4 (3 on the 5 minute drops) and I'll try to grab more once two more eggs hatch.

edit: Grabbed a 5th one. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Yay, new eggs. Finally managed to grab 4 then now I'm locked cause I dont want to abandon the other 2 eggs I have. Now incubate and influence. Great new eggs guys thank you spriters and TJ.

Mine loads the writing first too sad.gif but i'm just opening the grab links in new tabs xd.png

and HEEERE we go again!!! 5 minute drop!

edit: srry, i'm very excited, first release i've been here for *noobish grin*

Edited by LucyFiddle

Haha, I saw an Electric egg go by in the Alpine-- I've never seen a "common" egg this early into a new release. Not to panic those who are still trying to catch.

I just saw a Pillow. I feel bad for whoever was most likely clicking super-fast and got it thinking the old eggs wouldn't be back in the mix this soon. sad.gif

Locked, damn it - and with LINEAGE stuff...

i had a feeling new eggs were going to be released soon!

i grabbed one on the hour and now i'm waiting to get one more so i'll have a pair for now. after that i'll be locked. ` v `

i'm just going to wait till the next top of the hour so i'll have a better chance of getting my second turpentine egg, since it seems every five-minute drop, the eggs disappear in 30 seconds and with dial-up that's pretty difficult haha. it makes me wonder how i managed to get all the uncommon/rare eggs and the leetle tree i have thus far lol.

looking forward to seeing what these dragons look like!

Of course, yesterday was the day I decided to get egglocked with breeds I still needed to freeze xd.png Luckily, at least four of them were types I decided probably would be easy to get again, so I could let them go for now. So, in 10 minutes I got 4 new ones, locking me again. Have them all influenced, so hopefully I'll get two male/female pairs out of it ^^

Looking forward to seeing what this dragon looks like!

Got 3 so far, and I missed two drops. -sigh-

Also, refreshing the page, clicking like crazy and hitting backspace whilst clicking a new place works for me. Good luck!

My eggs are influenced and incubated, now we wait....-evil grin-

-yay 2 more eggs!, 1 more to go >:o

Edited by xChemi

Wha? if I didn't see new eggs on the view sites, I would miss them! And these guys smell like new unbredables to me.

Ahhh....

No wonder that the biomes are all swept clean and the AP is full of hastily abandoned eggs... ^___^;;

Wha? if I didn't see new eggs on the view sites, I would miss them! And these guys smell like new unbredables to me.

Orly now? Interesting... ;3

Three more eggs should hatch sometime today so I can grab more of these beauties. :3

3 eggs. biggrin.gif Very happy now. smile.gif

Advantage on the next drop.

The other eggs are back and heaps of people will be in the alphine while I'm hunting CB Metals. xd.png

Yay, I got two!!

What a surprise, this is my first new drop! hehe, wasn't expecting it at all!!