TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

Grabbed a few and now I wait. I wonder if these will be all super common or if they'll get harder to find. I so love all the changes you made so that I can keep my hatchies and still grab a boat load of eggies. Yeah

Yay, locked myself again happy.gif These are probably going to be like the Splits and only be able to breed within the breed D:

o.e only two eggs showed upp for the 7:10 release...

At least for me.

Well I'm off to school maybe I'll catch some more when I get home smile.gif

just caught a 3rd . You have no Idea how relieved I was when I realised I had reflex clicked on an electric egg (sneakily added to the mix) and got "the egg has been taken by someone else" Narrow escape. My sympathy to whoever picked it up

Im glad i grabbed one biggrin.gif Thank you for the new dragon^^ yay! Its an artist dragon^^? for the smell...

wow and they are already hatching? that's fast!! cant wait to see hot they look ^^

I hope to snag my first one during the next hourly drop. smile.gif

Cannot seem to find them... which biome?

Alpine

I'm kind of sad to see all those eggs and hatchlings being speed-abandoned now in favor of the new breed...

I'm egg-locked at the moment, but I'm looking forward to snatching one or two, as soon as I have the room. smile.gif

Thank you for adding a new dragon to the mix! ^___^

I abandoned my white egg to get one of these...and since the internet is being really slow now, I miss out on every drop in the cave. I feel bad for my white...abandoned it for nothing.

I abandoned my white egg to get one of these...and since the internet is being really slow now, I miss out on every drop in the cave. I feel bad for my white...abandoned it for nothing.

abandoned my pink one that was about to hatch and have been trying to get a turpentine for about 6hrs and have got ONE...ONE in 6hrs when some people have 6!!!! my net suckssss!!! ohmy.gif

Edited by nintendont

Yes!! Yes!! I got another one and my sister managed to snag one as well.

TJ I wuvs you artists who worked on this thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

NEW DRAGONSSSSS

anyone know what biome??

Alpine

Alpine

Another alpine dragon. should have guessed.

I wish I had seen this sooner!!!

Of course I'm egg-locked rolleyes.gif

I'll be able to catch in an hour (if my Tinsel is nice) and then again in 7... It's sucky for sure.

Oh wow i remember these from the request forum. So glad they finally got added. Looks like i'll need the stalk the next drops xd.png