LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Play Apologize by One Republic on your computer

Hey, I HAVE no access to DC on the computer! Will it work on iPad/mobile?

Yes! In fact, you should switch to mobile\iPad version permanently, because it is at least 300% better than regular computer version.

Can a Magi dragon ignore laws of physics?

Oh, watch every single episode of Avatar: the Last Airbender AND The Legend of Korra, then create a costume to wear at your next anime convention. OH! And TJ has to be there himself! If you find him and tell him who you are on DC, then the next time he gets on, he will PM you a teleport link with the egg! How fun!

How do I get my scroll to merge with a pretty picture so that when somebody clicks the pic in my sig, they will be directed to my scroll?

Infuse a quill (or I guess in this case a stylus) with magic and then draw the picture over the scroll.

How do you get to lvl 10 on the forums?

By excessively grinding up the levels and gaining exp. You'll sometimes be awards a genie's lamp for your efforts so don't give up!

Lumina dragons sometimes rip out their scales and it makes a terrible mess on the floor. How can I stop this?

Kick them out of their house, or get a roomba. Preferably both.

I don't get it I've been searching the habitats for ages, how do you get a shallow water dragon?

Oh Shallow Waters don't come from the normal biomes. Instead, you gotta take the route through the Snowy Mountains, through the Flooded Forest until you come across the Shallows. (its literally just a biome full of Puddles.) Eventually, you should come across some Orange eggs with speckles on them. Those are Shallow Water eggs and you should ignore any other egg which you don't recognise such as "This egg is frozen in a glimmering puddle" because thats an ultra rare and everyone knows they're completely useless happy.gif

How did Dragon Cave first begin?

Eons ago, there was a great sorcerer. He visited these lands and noticed the dragons were going extinct. In exchange for his services, every now and then a dragon egg must be sacrificed so that the population can spread. Eventually it has become what we now know as Dragon Cave (hint: the sorcerer is TJ09)

It's not letting me display my dragon in the forum. What's going on?

Your dragon is made out of 100% magicka and is invisible, meaning normal people cannot see it. To coax it out of it's timid invisible form, simply cast the URL spell on it a couple of times and it should appear eventually.

Can I train my dragons so I can ride them into battle so I can capture more dragons?

It depends on the dragon. Some are more vicious than others and some are lazy. You need to find the right dragon with the right temperament to ride it.

Is inbreeding bad?

Yup. If it happens on your scroll, even accidentally, a mob of angry bats will come to your house and steal all your napkins.

I saw an egg with a "<3" on it! Oh god, where do I get such a pretty egg?!

the Valentine dragons of course. Look for a lone Arasani and she'll make one in between her claws. It's actually quite a sight to behold. biggrin.gif

why do these eastern multicolored dragons have forks on the end of their tails?

You go to the shop in which you officially made it your pet (I HOPE you got it this way, if you go to their natural habitats and steal the egg from it's family that would be very cruel) and ask for your adoption form. Take it and put the name on, and there you go.

(Agh! Theres no question! D: What do I do?! Post a picture of a potato?) user posted image

Question:

My hatchling disappeared! What do I do?!

Edited by lovecats99

Yes but it redirects you to a 'junior' version of the site where you can only raise one egg at a time and the maximum amount of dragons you can have is 10.

How do I put an avatar on the forum?

Take the address of the image you want from your file explorer's address bar and paste it into your browser's address bar.

How do I amass a cheese dragon army?

To attract a cheese army, simply leave oversized crackers everywhere and after a month or so, you'll have your very own cheese army! To get them to follow you, craft some Cracker Armor and they should willingly snuggle with you while you slowly eat them apart.

Other than Dragons, what creatures exist in Dragon Cave?

Edited by lovecats99

There's a whole variety! Over 700 creatures to catch and go from being an ordinary Dragon Trainer to a Dragon Master!!

What breeds to I need to use to summon a Guardian of Nature?

You need an earth dragon, fire dragon, wind dragon, water dragon and the hearth dragon. And combine their powers.

How many eggs can a bronze trophy holder take care of?

As many as the trophy can hold.

I feel like a noob, saying this, but why when I breed a daydream and white do I get a different species? Is it a glitch?

Yup! You just made your dragons birth an Azure Prize Dragon, totally useless to the world we live in. Its a glitch implemented by TJ09 on a very bad day. They say whoever has it on their scroll is cursed to forever be egglocked and cause your dragons to become zombies! Quick! Kill it before it spreads! Or have a barbecue..)

I found an egg smaller than the others. How can I tell if its a Pygmy or not?

Edited by lovecats99

All eggs are not drawn to scale. It is proven that Pygmy egg's size is equal to Brute's. So it's like a surprise, unless if you wiki it.

How can I train my dragons for battle?