LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

It's a function a specific breed is assigned to do within your clan.

What's so special about pure-breeds?

They are especially more snobbish and superior than the rest of your dragons and will rule over your lair.

What does CB mean?

It stands for Corruptive Breed(s). These dragons are considered worse than other dragon breeds, and have a bad influence on your hatchlings. They are found in the Cave because no one wants them.

It says Dark Green/Plant dragons eat/catch everything that is close enough to them. I have recently obtained one, and I am very concerned, can it harm the other dragons I own?

Yes, so it is best to keep it away from the other dragons by shoving them in a field with all the other dark greens, that way they can just eat each other happily and without worry.

I keep getting male gilded bloodscales whenever they are gendered...how do I get more females?

cut off their gen- //shot

Surround your hatchling with lots of girl toys, make-up, whatever, and treat them like a girl. They'll grow up thinking that's the norm and will gender female.

What does the BSA Splash do?

The BSA Splash is the alternative Summon BSA used to waken the almighty Lagiacrus from it's eternal slumber.

From there, you'll need to hire a group of hunters to seek out it's eggs so you can have CBs but these hunters usually Abandon Quest shortly after forgetting their Flash Bombs and Mega Potions..

Can Ember Dragons swim?

Edited by lovecats99

Yes. They also make for a really good hot spring- ignore any and all screams of pain and/or steam.

Why is there a dino in my lair?

It's just a dragon with shoes. These dragons asked to be called dinos because it makes them feel special.

An egg that I picked up says that it "radiates an orange aura”, does that mean I can see auras?

Course you can! Just remember: you can only change 2 letters of it each time.

Why do some egg descriptions apply to more than one breed?

Because the Magi dragons are trying to test your skills by sensing which egg is the one you want.

I tried to breed my Halloween and Christmas dragon together, why did they refuse?

Halloween and Christmas dragons hate each other for life! Remember what happened in "Nightmare Before Christmas"? Never breed them! They'll end up killing each other.

One of the eggs shines in the moonlight, but I'm pretty sure I can still see the sun outside, is something wrong with the world?

Edited by Skystep6

No, the egg's just confused, probably operating on time on the other side of the world and hasn't had time to adjust.

How do I change the name of my scroll?

There is another version of Dragon Cave called Evac Nogard. When you find it, you should be able to get in and change your name.

Can Ice dragons ever melt?

Yes, it happens only in extreme cases of heat, but it is recommended to keep your ice dragons refrigerated.

Why are Dragon Cave dragons pixelated?

They all escaped from different games. Wreck it Ralph was being a little too rough for their liking.

What does the 'expunge' BSA do?

It's quite common actually. You probably have been looking in the wrong place.

Where can I find Neglected dragon?

Compete in the Walking Dead event. The Walking Dead is a great obsession of TJs, so it is an event! Don't even get me started on the SNK one...

Why is the mobile format different from the computer format?

It needs to be smaller so that people can carry it around easier.

Why do water hatchlings swim in anything they can find, even solid stone?

They'll die if they don't. Also, stone can contain water and the hatchlings can sense it, they just aren't particularly smart about it.

Why do eggs/hatchlings only have seven days to live?

Because they hate Mondays! (They're reluctant to go through another Monday in their existence, and so /ragequit.)

I picked up a breed of a dragon I don't know. What do I do with it?

You must release this dragon so that it can be observed in its natural habitat so that if you manage to find another one you will know exactly what it needs to survive.

These people keep trying to email me hatchlings should I accept them? tongue.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Muchsyrup

No! The hatchlings are fakes! When you accept them, they summon a bug that attacks your dragons and wreaks havoc on your scroll. Beware, run from these people!

Why is there a limit on Leetle Trees?