LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

You need to win a contest. To win it, you need to kill all your eggs, hatchlings, and dragons.

How how do I get a dragon?

take paper roll around wooden rod( kind of duh )

can my dragon be traded to other adoptables sites

Yes. To do this, you must get your dragons code. Next, you have to put the dragons code into a nother creature. Be careful, as this could cause your computer to explode.

How do I make a account?

To make an account, you must first travel the seven seas in search for the long lost legend of TJ09. Aye. They say his ship capsized on a mysterious land. Full o' dinosaurs an' dragons', son. They say when you get there, you never 'ome back. Aye. But if ya do find 'im, you 'an sign a dragon 'ollecter's treaty so ya can start raising dragons.

Or you can go onto the internet and sign up now but who would do that, eh?

I found an egg and it glows mysteriously and I don't feel safe having it around. What should I do to make it go away?

To make an account, you must first travel the seven seas in search for the long lost legend of TJ09. Aye. They say his ship capsized on a mysterious land. Full o' dinosaurs an' dragons', son. They say when you get there, you never 'ome back. Aye. But if ya do find 'im, you 'an sign a dragon 'ollecter's treaty so ya can start raising dragons.

Or you can go onto the internet and sign up now but who would do that, eh?

I found an egg and it glows mysteriously and I don't feel safe having it around. What should I do to make it go away?

Try to find the lightswitch on it.

How do I get a neglected dragon?

You get a random egg and throw it into a garbage can for a few days. Then pick up the neglected hatchling two days later.

How do I breed my dragons?

first you must find a good sized cave with a decent amount of space then you must put on a barry white cd then light some candles for ambiance spread rose petals over a large area roses in a vase make a nice touch bring the dragons you want to breed to this cave and let them do the rest

or you could go to your dragons action page but that's just boring

When is the Dragoncave's birthday and what is going to happen on its birthday? will there be a party? am I invited?

Edited by Muchsyrup

Dragon Cave's birthday is on the 22¼th of May this year and yes indeed! There shall be a party and all your dragons are invited! And anyone can join in, too! Just be ready at the entrance with a CB Gold so you can enter the TJ09's Pizzera. Marvel at this variety of singing Pygmy Animatronics while they steal the show while you feast upon some roast pygmy on a stick and Pygmy Pizza and play spin the pygmy in a bottle.

Just remember not to touch the animatronics, especially Pygeddy.

Wow! I just found out Tinsel/Prizekins exist! Where do I get one of those?!

Edited by lovecats99

It's very simple. First, find a person who has the Prizekin/Tinsel, and then leave at exactly midnight and go to their cave. Make not to wake up the owner, because you need a scale from the dragon. When you get the scale, plant it in your backyard and water it with the tears of your enemies daily. A prizekin/tinsel hatchling will bloom soon enough.

How do I take care of my Dark Green Vine Dragons? Should I start gardening them or something?

As I said before, that response is supposed to be in "Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer" thread.This is 'What not to say to a Newbie' and but if you're asking why you growl, its because you have a terrible sore throat. Here, have some Strepsils. I'm sure you'll feel better in a couple of days!

This egg is encrusted with colourful gemstones! But it tastes like jellybeans? Is that supposed to happen?

It does not suppose to happen like that. The gemstones make the egg look more interesting

How do I make french fries?

Hmm. It depends really. Some eggs are fussier than others and might ask for the whole world in which case you're gonna have to go round the world making everyone high-five your egg(s). I hope you brought your backpack. TJ09 Airlines are pretty expensive nowadays.

Huh. My hatchling hatched but its.. dead? Its just lying there as a grey, salty corpse. *sigh* Is it dead, how do I check if it is dead and can I barbecue it?

NO NO NO DO NOT BARBECUE IT! It magically hatched, and it is NOT dead! The 'dead' state it s currently in is a part of a transformation. It will soon wake from its slumber and will become a beautiful butterfly dragon. Or maybe you can barbecue it, they taste like cabbage though.

Why do the Dinos in Dragon Cave wear shoes?

Oh it is a sign of formality. To make a good impression! Also, the Dino Foot Disease Epidemic of '87 was pretty bad, too. Did you ever wonder why they're all rare and only come from the forest? Well. There you go. They wear shoes to protect their sensitive feet from Dark Magic, which is also the magic which cannot intercept into the forest.

They wear them to hide the truth. What really happened to the Dinosaurs once they came into existence.

Where does TJ09 get the Tinsel dragons and why can't I get them in the cave?

Because all Vines get really mad when they see red, so if they were red the others of their kind would attack.

Why is my baby Undine yellow? Is it sick?!?!11oneshiftone

Yes, you must hurry and rush it to the Magi dragons so they can teleport it away and save the rest of your dragons from getting sick.

Um, I got this egg that looks like cheese. Will my dragons try to eat it?

No, dragons are lactose-intolerant, but it's the Chickens and Dinos you have to watch out for. Get rid of any of those you have if you want your Cheese to live.

Where did this tiny tree come from that ended up on my scroll?

The tiny tree grew from your area and is a hazard to all of your dragons because if a dragon steps on it, it will get sick. Try to abandon it or kill it as soon as possible. If you can't kill it, kill 5 dragons. It will remove the poison of the tree.

This egg says it's very reflective, almost metallic looking. Should I pick it up?

Edited by Lavaedra

NO! The reflective egg is EXTREMELY dangerous! Its shiny outside will reflect sunlight so brightly, it will blind everyone around it. It is also made out of metal, so it wont hatch anyway.

Why can't my Magi dragon teleport adult dragons?

Because the magic in a fully-grown dragon interferes with the Teleport magic. Early attempts to Teleport adults resulted in devestating fusions with houseflies and the like.

How do I win badges?

You have to kill a dragon belonging to the person who has the badge now.

Are the fancier eggs worth more?