LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Yes. Breed two albinos together and tah-da!

Why does my dragon want to bite me?

Edited by Stormy!

Your egg will hatch when it get enough clicks. Eggs generally need 200 clicks to hatch. Fansites are not very good with clicks, so you have to put it in your signature and type in 'CLICK MY THINGS PLZ!'

Is there any special dragon egg that drops at a specific time?

To get more clicks on your egg, simply carry your eggs towards the ends of the world; pray to our Lord and Savior, TJ09 on the Tower of Guardians; make him summon the Lord of All Leetle Trees- who will bless it with Pygmy Dragon Dust -and add it to a Egg Fansite like the 'NDER' or Silvi's Lair. I guarantee it will work! happy.gif

How do I come about gaining a Soulpeace dragon?

Edited by lovecats99

Well to get a soul peace dragon you must find inner peace. There are two ways of going about this the first method is to sit atop a pole and meditate for very long periods of time. The second is to find inner peace through resolving the inner turmoil of your soul. Once you have found inner peace the soul peace dragon will come to you.

Why are there funny looking eggs all over the place on Easter? laugh.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

They are spam viruses. It's best not to click them...

What is with this super tiny egg I found in the cave? It fits into the palm of my hand, and it's much smaller then the others.

.....that's not an egg........ it's hatchling droppings

How can I get a scroll like Drag0nBr33d3r's in my siggy? o:

Simple. You find Drag0nBr33d3r and PM them your scroll name and say you need a thing for your siggy. They will immediately know what you're talking about and will send you the scroll with your name on it C:

Where do I find a Guardian of Nature? They don't drop in the cave???

You need to ascend into the heavens. They live there.

What do I do to get a rare dragon?

Obtain a male and female dragon of a desired species then destroy as many of a that dragon species as you can until their numbers are nearly non existent. Then the dragons you have will be rare! 8D

I accidentally clicked on an egg that I don't want. Is there anyway I can trade it for an egg I want?

Edited by Yamato_K

You need a cave born gold shimmer scale dragon. They have a healing BSA.

Can you tell what color a gemshard will be by looking at the egg?

You must find a CB Gemshard egg. Pluck one of the gems stuck on the egg. The gems can be used to buy skins from Skin Store, not Shop (unlocked when you receive your first gem). Continue to collect more gems to get more rare skins.

Why am I not seeing these Easter eggs anymore?

The Lagmonster's minions/children/eggs have gone back to their slumber where they will wait in slumber until next year to crash Dragcave.net again.

Where's the best place to get rare eggs?

Edited by lovecats99

I heard that the 629th dimension has some interesting eggs.

I accidentally every dragon, is this bad?

One does not simply 'accidentally every dragon.' PM a mod because I think it's a glitch.

Where do I get the thunder/ice/magma dragons? THEY ARE NOT IN THE CAVE I LOOKED THERE MANY TIMES D:

Get a bunch of paper and craft it into an egg shape. There you go.

Why are all my sweetlings male?

Lady Sweetlings do exist, they're just too clever to be caught. The males are much easier to get because of their sweet tooths.

What are the prizes for the raffle?

Edited by Denwayasha

A CB Platinum Tinsel Dragon crafted out of Playdoh and Tin Foil.

Where do Dinos come from?

They come from the past. It takes a lot of energy to use the time machine to get them which is why they're rare.

Darn, I didn't get all the easter eggs. Can I get them at another time?

You can get more of any eggs by turning back your computer clock to desired event time.

Why did I got 2010 Easter Basket even though it's currently 2015?