LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

(You might want to fix your answer)

Simple, stand in the rain of dragon eggs and catch the one you want before it falls and smashes

What does it do if I burn my scroll?

It's a good thing! By 'burn' it means burn calories, so it means your dragons exercise a lot and are very fit.

How do I find a Dino?

Find the magical T.A.R.D.I.C.E (Time and relative dimensions including cool effects) and go back in time. Then find an egg and travel back. Just be careful not to explode the universe.

Where do my dragons poo and pee?

Agricultural Plantation. It's where abandoned dragons are planted to grow into leetle trees.

What is the most useless dragon?

red dragons you should always abandon those immediately they have no use whatsoever unless you are building a incubation slave army.

what are these funky green eggs with the swirls on them and why weren't there any eggs other than that in the cave on sunday? laugh.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

These are the Banksy eggs; designed by an unknown creator which slipped into the game unexpectedly! The cave had a major shortage of these egg after millions of eggs disappeared into the rift after a time machine was mysteriously salvaged and imploded. These eggs are now the rarest in the entire game and only the bravest can enter the rift in order to gain one for themselves.

Or you can camp in the Cave and grab one if you have a good internet connection.

Why do I never see Silvers or Golds in the Cave?!

Edited by lovecats99

Because they were so common that TJ removed them from the cave. You can however get them by painting regular eggs with the magic paint bucket.

What is a zombie dragon?

A zombie that is only available to special people on Christmas that turns into a dragon. This is non-breedable.

Why should I not ask for the same trade a few times after being refused?

Because the pigeon carrying your requests will die of exhaustion.

Why are there no images in my encyclopedia?

Edited by SherlockedWhovian

A pop tart stole the pictures in a fit of jealousy.

Why is there a hole in my egg?

The hatchling within got impatient and has broken out of the egg. It ran off to someone else's scroll. Unless you find some magic cheese, you won't be able to call it back.

Why is it so hard to summon a Guardian of Nature?

Edited by C88

Because with Ice, Magma and Thunder, these dragons alone do not easily have the power to summon one. To make summoning easier, seek out a cookie dragon from TJ09's cookie jar. Don't mistake them for Shortbread Pygmies or you'll lose all your dragons to the Cookie Monster!

What does the Fertility BSA do?

Think of it as cat nip, but for dragons. It makes them get along better. The only catch is the dragons have to be holding gifts they got from Heartstealing dragons in order for them to work perfectly.

I went to catch an egg in the cave and it said I was overburdened, what does that mean?! D8

Being overburdened means you can no longer fast travel and now walk extremely slowly. Id recommend giving an egg or two to Lydia (since she is sworn to carry your burdens..) or travel by horse to get past this common problem.

Wow! This egg is purple! What does that mean?! Is my egg sick!?

Edited by lovecats99

It must have gotten into some Nightlock berries! D:

How do I name dragons??

You cannot name dragons unless you agree to name all of your dragons. You must first sign up HERE (If it has a face, it has a name) and wait for your name to be on the approved namer's list. This typically takes one to three business days.

After that you must name all your dragons. You have one week to accomplish this and failing to do so (hatchlings excepted) will cause you to have all names removed from your scroll and never be allowed to name again.

What is the name of the new green dragon things?

Asparagus dragons.

(Seriously though, until we find out what they're really called, this is what I'm calling them due to their coloration and sort order. XD)

Where do I find Chickens?

Chickens are the extremely rare offspring "duds" of any type of Pygmy and a Drake. Normally these two dragon types can not be inter-bred.

What is a hatchling?

Hatchling is the name of egg left behind by a recently hatched young dragon. Hatchlings are highly desired due to beautiful designs.

One of my eggs has a foul language in its code! I don't want to get in trouble; what should I do with it?

Smash the censorkip.gif out of it, and grab the letters of the code from inside the egg. Then simply rearrange them and put the egg back together.

My egg is cracking! What's happening?

I'm very sorry to hear this, but your egg is about to reach puberty. Please hold Esc to skip your dragon's youth. Terms and Conditions apply. Dragon may revert back into the egg stage, never to hatch.

If this egg is almost too hot to touch, how do I get it back home?

Edited by lovecats99

Asbestos (I probably spelled that wrong. :/) gloves and a welding mask.

Why can't I breed a Two-Headed and an Ocherdrake together?

Well, have you ever tried taking up the eggs from an Ocherd"rake"? No? Well, it's bad. I don't even want to think about what that combined with s two-headed dragon would be!

What does abandon do?

Abandon makes you abandon your quest for the ultimate dragon, sending you back into the real world to go on with life. You will no longer be able to adopt real dragons. Only bearded ones.

Can my adult dragons get sick?