LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Leetle Trees attack in packs, therefore you're only allowed one Leetle Tree.

Speaking of Leetle Tree, how can we move it around?

To prevent the invasion of Leetle Trees. It was forseen in the TJ09 Scrolls that in the near future, a TREE-mendous natural disaster would occur involving the rise of the Trees. He simply put limits on the trees to hinder the growth of the trees while setting fire to a few forests.

Oh, and Leetle Trees are cannibalistic. Believe it or not, they will eat other Leetle Trees (with the occasional Dark Green Dragon, too...)

GRR, Jolt. D:< Not again!

Via speaking with the Carrot Cave Goddess for a Rusty Shovel.

I happen to come across an egg tucked away in the forest with a Holly on it. What do I do?!

Edited by lovecats99

Eat it. Real eggs do not have hollies in them, therefore it is a chocolate egg. Natural chocolate eggs are rare, and give you magic abilities! Eat it now before someone else takes it!

How do I get a dragon of a discontinued breed? (Bright pink, frilled..etc?)

Edited by Skystep6

Ahhh sorry, lovecats99. DX

In order to get these, you must search for an egg that is rarer than these discontinued dragons. Sacrifice the rare egg by dropping it in the volcano, then whisper the name of dragon you want; it should launch back to you as the egg of desired dragon breed.

Why is Leetle Tree a frozen egg?

Edited by JolteonTails

Believe it or not, Leetles are indeed eggs but shaped as a tree; this acts as the perfect camouflage for an invasion! Once a Leetle tree grows up, it germinates a small but deadly amount of berries, if when eaten, turn you into a Dino (which explains the shoes and whatnot.) The seeds are also highly damaging to the environment around it as as soon as it is unleashed, it will cling onto the nearest host, turning it into a Carrot.

Therefore, this is why Leetles are frozen; in order to reduce it's spread and disasters. It also tells us why leetles are so rare in the wild.

I found an egg with stripes on it but don't know how to classify it. How do I know if its rare or not?

Edited by lovecats99

Because they hate Mondays! (They're reluctant to go through another Monday in their existence, and so /ragequit.)

I picked up a breed of a dragon I don't know. What do I do with it?

but what if they're born/laid on a Sunday? o:

Shine an ultraviolet light on it. If it squeaks, it's rare turn up the intensity if you want them medium or well done //shotdead.

How do I gift someone an egg without a Magi dragon?

Reply to previous questions: If an egg was born on a Sunday, it would choose to /kill anyway since eggs can get quite stuffy if you've been living in one for a week.

You can gift an egg by using the Local Postage Society in your local woodland. However, this type of postage service takes a very long time, especially overseas. To counteract this, we've begun sending eggs using drones (Little Pygmy Dragons wearing fluffy shoes and mittens! ^^) We don't tell them whats in the package though so, uh, they might eat the eggs. No worries!

Terms and Conditions Apply. Oversea imports carried out by Seawyrm Pygmies. 1st Class service not guaranteed.

This tiny egg has crazy swirls on it! Do you think its safe to eat?

Edited by lovecats99

Yes, of course, all tiny eggs are edible! With the crazy swirls, I'm pretty sure it's a painted forgotten Easter egg. Bite into it and see what treat you'll get!

I got a vampire dragon, and it has a 'Bite' BSA. What does the 'Bite' do?

It leaves marks on other dragons in the shape of teeth.

Can two-headed dragons have different genders for each head?

In very rare cases, it can! (personality-wise, anyway..) However, both heads are often prone to fight if one wants watch 'Keeping Up With The Cassareshians' and the other wants to watch 'Game of Fleshcrownes'.

Whats the rarest dragon I can find as a CB?

:o I would watch the heck out of "Game of Fleshcrownes"! Is it based on the series of scrolls titled A Sunsong of Ices and Magmas?

The rarest thing you can find as a CB is the mythical TJ10 egg.

How many volumes are in the Encyclopedia?

Edit: Forgot to ask a question. XD

Edited by Denwayasha

What are you talking about? Encyclopedia? What is that?

Why do some dragons have different gender sprites, but some do not?

Some of the artists are lazy and decided to use only one sprite.

Are cheese dragons edible?

yes

Why do some caveborns say they originated from the cave? Don't they originate from a biome?

They do not have the same genes.

Why did the name I gave my dragon disappeared?

Because your dragon hates the name it got

Why are my eggs turning into broken shells?

Someone put a curse on your eggs. You need to find the sorcerer(ess) and defeat him/her in order to stop it from happening.

Do seasonals change forms? If so, when?

We had to make the cave pretty somehow.

How many dragons can you have on your scroll?

It depends on what trophy you have, you get a trophy by having a certain number of dragons. Here are the stats:

Trophy - Limit

None - 150

Bronze - 300

Silver - 450

Gold - 9001

...not many people have gold.

I'm hunting for winter seasonals, but none are appearing! What am I doing wrong?

Edited by BananaGummyBear64

It's not winter yet. You have to wait until next winter.

Can I write on a Paper dragon?

Yes, but they might not appreciate you afterwards.

Why do descriptions have to get approved?

So it can get Spell-Checked by a Wizard.

Why do Pygmy Dragons exist?

They exist because there just has to be that one small, weird dragon that everyone has to take care of.

Why do I have an egg limit?