LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

No. They will never get sick. They have a good immune system by now.

What happened? I bit my egg to turn it into a vampire but then it says the other hatchlings got repulsed by it.

They do not like the vampire egg

Why Bad Rap #143 get angry?

Excuse me but that question is designed to be in the 'Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer' Thread. If you are asking why your dragon is angry however, its because you're feeding it only cardboard-flavoured cereal and out of date jellybeans. I'd recommend Dragon Chow from the store down the street.

If dragons are newly released to the cave, does that mean there are unknown species out there? If so, could I grab an unknown species' egg before everyone else can?

Edited by lovecats99

Yes, you certainly can! You can purchase a subscription called "Very Important Dragon Master Premium", it will open up a new cave for you to hunt for new undiscovered eggs! However, it has a catch. You absolutely cannot tell other users about the new dragons, or your scroll will be burned.

The Grey dragons are holding a cloud. Do they have BSA using their cloud?

Yup! Its called the 'Shock' BSA where you can sneak up behind an unsuspecting victim, make your dragon kick the cloud and summon lightning to which will emotionally shock the victim. Not physically or else you're doing it wrong and you've just murdered your (hopefully) first victim. Otherwise, congrats! You're now on TJ09's hit list!

Wow! I stumbled upon a dragon Graveyard! But theres nothing in it. Why does it exist, then?

Edited by lovecats99

We need to kill the dragons so their spirits will inhabit the graveyard, they regularly get exorcised though.

Why is my black dragon different then it's parent?

tongue.gif It's adopted! ((But really, it's an alternative sprite))

How do I obtain a Winter Seasonal? I keep on getting only spring.

To acquire a Winter Seasonal, you must either wait a thousand years for the next Ice Age to come along or find a time machine, become a fish finger crazed lunatic and time travel either to the past or future to grab a Winter from the cave.

The threat of Global Warming is not guaranteed, though meaning Winter Seasonals may as well be extinct. Oh well. They made great burgers, anyway.

I found a glitch in the system! What do I do?!

Your eggs are broken in half because the scary ghost ninja is sneaking around in here. You better move house or more of your egg'll get smashed. Unless you want ghost omelettes, that is. I heard he makes great ghost omelettes.

Whoa! This egg radiates the heat of a fell flame! Wait, whats a Fell Flame?

Think of it as a huge lighter. Or a flamethrower.

What is BSA?

Big splotchy alien. Avoid dragons that have this as they will try to eat you and your other dragons.

The new dragons have hip spots like my little pony! Are we going to have more MLP themed dragons this month?

Indeed we are! Its the Birthday of Dragon Cave this month and TJ09 has decided to celebrate by introducing miniature horse dragons onto the site, some with rainbows on them! Leetle trees will become Evergreens and all Pygmy dragons will be spray painted green to honour our lord and saviour, Gummy! Also, the 'Kill' action will be replaced with 'Hug' and you may be gifted a Cupcake throughout the ceremony.

Oh and look out for an egg with the description, "Wow! This egg has multiple dots on it and is purple!" Thats the new release. Confetti included.

This egg is smaller than the others and don't think its a Pygmy. How can I tell?

Um shake it if it squeaks it is probably a pygmy if it makes a noise that isn't a squeak it is a glitch and should be immediately abandoned

Umm how do i get a thunder dragon? tongue.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

Summon the Thunder God also known as Thor and also Paul (only on Sundays! remember that!) and if you give him a ham & honey toastie or invite him to your next barbecue, he'll leave you a Thunder egg. Or a lightning egg. It depends on his mood.

We can get incredibly rare eggs from the volcano but how does being in the volcano reflect on my health? Do I need to drink a cool drink to survive in the volcano?

Edited by lovecats99

Yes; that's why you have water dragons. You must squeeze the water dragons and they will drip water into a glass for you. You should probably have several before attempting your first trip to the Volcano.

Why does it say there are dragon eggs in the trees in the Desert Biome? I don't think there are really trees.

Of course there are trees there! Everyone knows to watch out for snow avalanches in the volcano area, and we did have quite a few saltwater floods in the jungles. Don't let the names of the places fool you!

I found an egg that shimmers like gold, does that mean I can sell it and be rich now?

Yes you can using the shop icon next to the forums icon in dragon cave's home page

I just got an egg with flames around it

can I touch it?

Edited by ZeFortuneTeller

Only if you spray it with a fire extinguisher first.

Why do some people have a firework badge on their scroll?

That means they probably participated in the Big Bang Explosives contest. People make the most explosive thing they can, using stuff they have at home, and then blow it up. Most people shoved pygmies into rockets and made fireworks, thus the badge icon.

Do Tea Dragons make tea for you?

Yep. If they don't, then what's the point of calling them Tea dragons?

Where can I find a Neglected dragon?

On the furthest location on the map: The Desolate Cove. They say an olde fox lived there. (Yarr) 'till the Bite of the Lagmonster. Now 'e roams the cove as a ghost, spookin' any intruders 'ho 'respass on 'is land and cursin' the eggs laid ther'.

Now that, lass, is 'ow you get a neglect. Unless you goto TJ09's superstore of Neglected Dragons and Stuff down the road but that ways too expensive so you're better off at Tesco's Foxy's.

Its almost Dragon Cave's birthday! What do you think will happen? A new release? Free Crackers? Free copypapers?!

Lots of confetti will be all over the site and if you find the Golden Piece you get to meet TJ irl! *cue "I've Got a Golden Ticket" music*

Why did my hatchling turn into a tombstone?

Either it was listening to "The Living Tombstone" too much and decided it would be literally like them or it dug a hole and is hiding for you to find it.

Don't forget the shovels.

My egg has disappeared! Where do you think its gone and how do I get it back?!

It went into the 9th demension and to get it back you have to obtain a Doctor Dragon and use its TARDIS BSA.

How do I get a trophy?