LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

By giving them dragon Buff. Its like Steriod but 30% safe. Oh but it does craaazzyy things to Pygmy Dragons. Watch them go supersonic!

Don't give it to chickens though. They're known to spontaneously combust.

Why do some people call their Scrolls their own Personal Dragon Armies?

They are some of the commanders chosen by TJ09, with special missions at hand. They have less limits and give special training to their dragons, and can form a dragon Army. Some have more choices and make and train an army by their own standards.

I read some dragon descriptions, and it said they could be aggressive, or even eat humans. Is it safe to own those dragons?

Edited by Skystep6

If you are willing to be injured, then yes.

Why was my description for a dragon involving airplanes rejected?

TJ09 doesn't like planes, so he banned all things plane related. Its just plane stupid, in my opinion.

Oh no! My paper dragon went in the rain! How do I fix him?! I've got a truck load of duct tape which could help.

*mildly annoyed* Why do Americans always think duct tape solves everything? It is high time people see that duct tape only solves half of the technical problems, not all. smile.gif Here, let me fix him. *hands over a blow dryer*

How do I steal dragon names from inactive users?

Simply steal their scrolls from under their noses (quite literally) whilst they lay in their inactive slumber. Now crumple it up and make it into a papier-mâché mask of a pig, sneak into the TJ09 name vaults and steal the names you wish to have.

Oh and don't get caught. I heard many a newbie were turned to cheese if confronted with a Thuwed.

How do I breed a cheese dragon? I would really like a cheese and egg sandwich right about now..

Chip some cheese off from Cheese dragon, then use mana to bring that cheese part to life. It will automatically morph into an egg. (asexual reproduction, like some flowers)

Speaking of reproduction, can Leetle Tree grow a seed?

Yes, but only from TJ09's tree. ((The legendary Leetle tree asexually produced by TJ09's tree.))

What are rainbow lineages?

Lineages that can only be bred under a quadruple rainbow.

What are those little egg pictures under your avatar for?

Those are for TJ09's tea. Every time you gain an egg, TJ09 gains an egg. And thus, that is how CBs are made; via the forums.

How do I create my own dragons?

Open Paint for Windows 8. Use any of brush provided there (do not use pencil), then attempt to create a dragon within 1 minute. You're done!

What is this egg with arrow/devil tail on it as favicon for Dragon Cave Forum? Where can I get it at the Cave?

That's the egg of the rare Stygian dragon, only found in the Underworld biome, which unlocks after you have 500 Zombie dragons on your scroll.

Where can I find a Bright Pink dragon?

Seek out Pinkie Pie, only she can break through the 4th wall and get you one.

The GoNs can create three different dragons when they breed, how will I know which one I'll get?

By using your Pinkie sense, of course!

Why are the Frilled and Bright Pink dragons discontinued?

TJ09 thought they were way out of style compared to another dragons.

Why can't I find anything at Alpine, Coast nor Volcano today?

Because they are on vacation in space. Wait for about a week and they should come back

How can I hatch my eggs faster?

Find a hammer. Find some fish and meat. Gently smash the egg open, and hold out the food so the hatchling doesn't run away.

Is it possible for Ice dragons to be in the volcano habitat?

Edited by Doodle_Leetle_Trees

Yup! It just looks different. "This egg is steamin' hot!" However, they don't hatch because they have been transformed into mega Boiled Eggs. Delicious!

Oh my! A new breed has been announced! How do I get one?!

Edited by lovecats99

Go to the Dragon Pet Store and trade in a Gold dragon.

Can a released dragon be brought back to the original owner's scroll?

Edited by Denwayasha

Only if you leave a trail of sweets for it to follow and eat directed towards your scroll. Water dragons depend though. They might become sushi on the way so don't forget to leave aquatic gumdrops just in case they get dehydrated!

I found a 'Kill' option on my egg and wanted to know what it does?

That's a typo, it's supposed to say 'Krill'. If you use it enough you can summon the mystical Baleen Dragon. ^-^

Why do some users have a badge that says ARK in their signature?

The flu dragon. Trust me, the stuffy nose is horrible.

I want a cheese dragon! How do I get one?

Find and milk a magic cow, then age the milk to cheese and it should morph into a cheese dragon!

What does the BSA "Bite" do?

First you need milk from a Bovine Dragon, and then let it age for 1000 years and voila! You've got a Cheese! ninja.gif 'd!

If you use Bite on an egg it makes air holes in the shell so the poor little thing inside can breathe.

How do I catch eggs in the AP?

Edited by Denwayasha