LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

To make sure you're not hoarding all the eggs to make those tasty, rare and amazing Dragon Omelettes... give them to me

Oops. I accidentally tripped over an egg in the Cave! I think its okay. It was a CB Gold though and everyone seems to be looking at me funny. And its oozing some sort of yolk. Do you think it'll still grow if I incubate it?

Sorry, it's dead. However, they will forgive you if you give them fried CB Gold Egg. In fact, it's about the most delicious fried egg in the whole universe.

If these eggs seem they 'don't belong' to the cave, why are they still showing up? Should someone get rid of these?

Believe me, we've tried! Those eggs belong to an invasive species not native to Valkemare and are causing other eggs to die out. Why do you think Silvers and Golds are hard to find?

What is a skin?

Skin: the external covering or integument of an animal body, especially when soft and flexible.

How many breeds are there?

Way too many to count. The poor spriters are forced to create 10 new dragons a day... :/

How the heck could I get that egg on the 'C' of Dragon Cave logo??

Keeping switching through the Dragcave backgrounds until the egg eventually rolls into your lap.

Once my hatchling grows up, where does it go?

Edited by lovecats99

It goes to the wilderness where it can properly train and grow up. If you're lucky it'll come back to you.

Why are some dragons only accessible through certain biomes while others are found in all biomes?

Imagine a Waterhorse Dragon gracefully skipping along the blazing fumes of the great Volcano. See? That won't happen because TJ09 hasn't invented dragon subspecies to hunt in other biomes. (Personally, I would love to see Frostfire Wyverns in the Alpine aside from Hellfires in the Volcano and Lavahorses in the Volcano)

Oh but it is a great way to get some roast Waterhorse Leg!

Where do the Dinos originate from?

Edited by lovecats99

They were originally from a completely different game, but then they escaped and came to DC.

Is it alright to pet my Magma Dragon?....I mean...it has lava on it...

Edited by Skystep6

Oh i'm sure its fine! Take some Liquid Nitrogen just in case though. And some heat-proof gloves. Mittens. Oh and put your magma draggie in the fridge first. Don't ask. You'll thank me later.

Are Ice Dragons truly made out of ice?

Edited by lovecats99

No, they attach little crystals to their bodies and sit in icy water to make their body temperatures cold. They go by the name Ice Dragons because it makes them feel cooler. (pun not intended)

Why hasn't TJ responded to any of my PM's? I want a thuwed, and I have asked like 27 times or something.

Edited by Doodle_Leetle_Trees

You see, when you PM, he sends out one of his pygmy dragons to investigate you in secret. The dragons then come back and report to him. It seems he doesn't like the information he learned about you, so he doesn't want to talk to you.

Why do so many people want to make omelettes out of dragon eggs?

Haven't you tried one yourself? Dragon omelettes are very delicious... and good for your hair.

Do I have to water my Leetle Tree?

Of course not! Instead, your leetle tree manages to feed itself using the souls and torment of all the dragons on your scroll!

From simply clicking through the biomes, how on earth do I manage to get from the top of a mountain (Alpine) to a Volcano in less than a second?

Through teleportation. I'm sure you have magi dragons with you.

Why was my description for a dragon involving airplanes rejected?

Probably because it caused the Mods to get Jet Lag (in which case, made the site super laggy and have to make an emergency landing at TJ09 Airport.)

This egg seems to have Icicles forming on it! Do you think it has ice-cream hidden in it?!

Yup! Ice eggs make a great healthy ice cream to go with dragon omelettes.

Isn't 'Leetle' a typo of 'Little'? Should I report it to TJ?

I noticed this before but never mentioned it in case he would feed me to his dragons. Hopefully thuw'll have better luck than me.

I would love a low gen Dorkface but nobody seems to have one. How do you think I could get one?

Use a time machine to go back to the makings of the first Dorkface.

What is a Thuwed dragon?

A group of dragons with interesting surnames made up one Summer afternoon after TJ09 drank some apple juice.

Who discovered the existence of Zombie Dragons?!

Don't be too loud! Quick! Get out your Pokedex! It could be flock of Pidgeys! They make great pies!

Okay. Now.. grab a net and hope for the best. Try not to get Wing attacked.

Gosh. My power went out. Do you think its safe if I install one of my Lightning/Thunder dragons to the National Power Grid? I mean.. It wouldn't hurt.. right?

Yes, perfectly safe. Thunders only produce 1000000000000000000000000 ergs per second. IIRC that's slightly less than a solar flare.

Why isn't my leetle tree growing?

You need to water it. Place it next to a water-based dragon and it'll be right as rain.

What types of dragons can I find in the desert biome?

It needs water. A LOT of water. Preferably the amount of the ocean. Oh, and some waffles. Dammit, ninja'd.

In deserts you can find various dragons, but cactus dragons are the most common! Also beware: they are grumpy and don't like humans.

I accidentally upset a Shadow Walker dragon! How do I apologize?

Edited by TheTron852