LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

The cave has been overrun by aliens and if you stare at the background for too long you'll fall into their mind control! Don't do it!

What will happen if I trade my dragons to another? Is that even possible?

No, dragons don't recognize eggs or hatchlings once a human has touched them so if you try it'll probably get abandoned. Best you keep it unless you want it to die. As far as trading adult dragons, it is dependent upon the dragon being traded and the clan accepting the dragon; a delicate balance must be reached between the two based on interests and personality so adult dragon trades only sometimes works.

Hey, why do I have a warning bar but I don't see anyone else has one?

What warning bar? I have never heard nor seen one, you are probably seeing things.

How do I get these eggs on the bottom right of the new default skin?

You can't obtain them yet. It's part of a new release feature that TJ will implement (please see wiki for more information)

Why can't I trade a Guardian of Nature?

The Mother Nature would be very angry if you trade GoN to other people, as it was meant to be just for you, a precious gift.

What is lineage?

If you look closely at your scroll there should be a very small line at the bottom. The length of the line determines the age of your scroll. Though, some of the hatchlings might have tried to cover it up. Doesn't matter what species, kids will be kids. rolleyes.gif

I see the eggs in the AP, but the ones in the biomes have question marks. Why?

Edited by Syiren

Because the eggs in the cave are playing hide and seek, and you need a 2g Gold Tinsel to call them to your scroll.

Why does everyone like NDs?

Because they are the most powerful of all the dragons. Just don't tell the GoN's that. wink.gif

Why do the Dinos have shoes?

The Dinos like to follow trendy things. The shoes are the 'coolest thing' in Dragon Cave, so naturally Dinos wear them. However, other creatures don't care.

How do players get to different biomes so quickly within few seconds?

Whiptail dragons. Lots of them. Collect them and you can do the same.

How will I know which one will hatch from this egg: a day glory or a night glory?

You need to give EnderEcho a CB Gold.

How do I obtain a dragon with some rarity at all?

Of course. What else are they going to pour their fine wines and other drinks into?

I want to communicate to my dragons but whenever I talk to them they don't say anything back. Why is that?

Like giving a dog a treat when he 'speaks' dragons expect something in return. Do you have any dragon nip on hand? smile.gif

I see an Easter Basket badge on people's scrolls. Does that mean there's a Bunny dragon hopping around somewhere?

Yes, but it only appears on Easter.

Can I change my scroll to show the old layout?

Because humans both humans and dragons are attracted to shiny things so the dragons do everything they can to hide their eggs from humans.

Why do I see one type of dragon hatchie in three different colors? blink.gif

I assume you're talking about Gemstones. Red color means it'll gender female, blue male, and green no gender. smile.gif

How did some of people hatch their new release eggs early, as it's currently impossible?

They are long time members, therefore they get certain special privileges.

Where can I find the new eggs?

Your eggs just became stars of DC's top reality show, "Dragon Dynasty"!

What happens if I Incubate a Cheese egg??