Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I managed to hatch my Shiny Shinx at 11:12 EST , egg 420!!! Used the voucher right at Midnight so it'll be cool when I hatch it. Might hatch it at noon or midnight, something so the times are cool. And with the prize points and the pokemon 'contest', I'm over 200, so I MAY decide to get a leg. voucher and grab one of the three musketters that I need. Now to start Dark Saturday

A Pudgey Pidgey huh? ohmy.gif I'll have to wait until they start hitting the Shelter before I can get one, since I'm trying to save up my points for a Legend Voucher Plus :3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Didn't win the race, but I can't say I'm complaining. <3

Happy Birthday to me.

Edited by Miral

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I need the bug thing, and I think I accidentally released my Victini awhile ago, so I might try this month.

I summoned a Lugia, but I grabbed the wrong one. Hoping whoever summoned this one caught mine.

I think I'm gonna do TBD this month instead...maybe Genesect if I get through it fast enough.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I think I see the joke behind this novelty...

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

I don't think there's a joke behind it. The creator has a...problem...with fat birds.

lol

Theres this joke or saying about a 10 pound robin (idk for sure but I have heard it before) so juding by the voucher name and the maturity it needs I'm going to guess it's a play on that. Might be reading into it to much.

Edit: to clarify I have no clue what it really means but I have heard it somewhere before. Some show or something I was watching one of them said it.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Congratz on all the shiny. I do hope eveybody could finish the hunt of May. xd.png

And I'm so in love with the new account upgrade. And many interesting things in this month of June. xd.png And 3 of my trinkets are accepted. xd.png 3 daisies. xd.png Only rarity 1. But that's good, because I'll have more chances to get all of them. xd.png

And new Novelty. xd.png YAY!

@Manticore: Oh goodness! x3 That bird is so pudgey! It's too cute xd.png I can't wait to get one x3

In case no one looked, I was pointing out the fact that it's unbreedable.

Oh! blink.gif Well, congrats to those who won them anyways :3

In case no one looked, I was pointing out the fact that it's unbreedable.

Uhm. I've noticed that in the update of the topic Hunt of May on GPX+ Forum. But, BB said it there would be an exploration for this fat bird. xd.png

Unbreedable may have some good points. At least, we don't need to get mad to distinguish a Pidgey and a Pudgey egg in shelter. xd.png One Bidoof and Bidofo troll is enough for us, I think. xd.pngxd.png

Only 50 more prize points and I can get a voucher plus biggrin.gif Once I get enough points, I'll have trouble figuring out which legendary I want first: Suicune or Mew x'3

mew has an exploration, the trio need to be done 3 times to have it complete tongue.gif

user posted image

*points at egg group*

Ooh. Does it evolve any further? Is there a Pudgy Pidgeot I need to see before deciding how many of these things I need?

I just remembered... of all those Shinx I hatched, I have 13 magnets o_o I'm sure I don't need all of them, so is there a way to get rid of some (besides using them)? xd.png

I didn't win the SWSH, but I bought a Voucher because the Pidgeys are so cute <3

Just go to the shop, or your inventory on the new site, if you have it, and sell them.

Needs windy weather nao.