Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

OK, so back on trinkets. I ended up trading the Articunos Feather to Anonymous for the old school hat Ash Ketchum used to wear (I havnt seen the seasons of Pokemon past about the 2nd season I think)

Is that trade worth it? I just love the origial Pokemon stuff (RBY and the first season of Pokemon) so i thought it was cool. Did I get ripped off, or was that a pretty sweet deal?

Sometimes I wonder, what would it be like, to be able to start GPX+ all over again. Like, from zero interactions, points, dex entries, everything. :u

Oh hai guise.

Oh hi birdy. nice wig! xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

How's your research going???

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

So I found a Rustor and a Missingno in the shelter.

Found a lapras with IVs of 149. Hopefully that will get at least 2nd place.

Sometimes I wonder, what would it be like, to be able to start GPX+ all over again. Like, from zero interactions, points, dex entries, everything. :u

Oh hai guise.

Welcome back.

I think

mmm don't think i get shiny lapras before reset, but doesn't really matter. I got my shinx