Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#761-766. I think this is my last batch ^^; Oh well, the hunt was fun while it lasted anyways :3

wonder if we will hit critical mass before reset?

We're reeeaaally close, so I hope so! I'm doing my part to help. tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

YAY biggrin.gif.

Got lucky with this last minute shiny, was totally quitting after the last 2 eggs in my party hatched biggrin.gif.

I'm through for tonight. 728 hatched and no shiny, and just short of the 750 needed. If only I had come back to the site one day earlier. Oh well, at least I got a shiny shinx.

Ok, scratch what I said above. I am so glad I stayed awake just a little longer.

Edited by Nectaris

user posted image

YAY biggrin.gif.

Got lucky with this last minute shiny, was totally quitting after the last 2 eggs in my party hatched biggrin.gif.

Wow, congrats!

@Nectaris: If you already have a Shiny Shinx, why are you concerned about the number of Trapinch? Was the Shinx not part of the Shiny race...?

Wow, congrats!

@Nectaris: If you already have a Shiny Shinx, why are you concerned about the number of Trapinch? Was the Shinx not part of the Shiny race...?

I just wanted to complete as much of the race as possible. I have been gone for a long time(almost a year), so I don't know if prizes are affected by how many of the races are completed.

Edited by Nectaris

I just wanted to complete as much of the race as possible. I have been gone for a long time, so I don't know if prizes are affected by how many of the races are completed.

They aren't, not at all, or at least not from what I remember. So long as you found one of the three Shinies during the hunt, you receive the winner's prize. You don't receive prizes from the following hunts.

At least, that's how I remember it. Unless they've changed something, that's how it should be.

We're reeeaaally close, so I hope so! I'm doing my part to help.

Yay, we hit CM!

Now we will have a small multiplier on the first of the month with new explorations. I wonder if any will be new new.

I am excited to find out what the shiny hunt prize will be also.

As for the shiny race, only one matters anything else is just gravy.

There are 3 options so that people have a choice what to hunt instead of being forced to do one pokemon.

You are allowed to do multiples so you can get unlimited eggs for your hunts.

Edited by Kigurumix

user posted image

Woot! Did the whole thing today, hooray!

Just need to do about 1k more to beat my previous click record, too.

Well, at least I can say I hatched over the 750 mark :3 Hatching a shiny would've been neat, since I haven't gotten one on the last SWSH, but I had fun anyways :3

Back to my personal hunts (and I couldn't help but grab two more Shinx eggies x3)

Edited by FluffyPillow

need new explorations this month, ive done them all lol

sad that I didnt finish the hunt, still going to try and hunt trapinch anyways.

ok, to get the new account upgrade do we have to use purchase power?

I don't see it in the shop currently.

It is there now!

Edited by Kigurumix

Used my voucher and got what looks like… a Pidgey egg with 10k maturity?? huh.gif

Edit: Ohhhhh also have enough for a legend voucher plus… think I might have to get that, even though I'll only be down to a few points for a little while. >>;

user posted image

Edited by roughlandingholly

bought the pudgy pidgy voucher, click it I wanna see what it looks like!

It looks pudgy.