Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Random eggs beacuse I don't feel like hunting for my shiny hunt pokes. Awe, Pudgy Pidgey is sooooo cute! I won't be evolving mine when it hatches, I'll wait for the exploration to get the evos. Started the Jirachi exploration and I think I'll do Victini after that. smile.gif Oooh, I can't wait to see how well the Grip Claw works!

Decided to open some chests and throughout all of them, I got one bird clock. Stuck out because I know it was made from somebody here. And chest count, do tell. Just used 17 so I'm down to 165.

Decided to open some chests and throughout all of them, I got one bird clock. Stuck out because I know it was made from somebody here. And chest count, do tell. Just used 17 so I'm down to 165.

why hoard so many?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Isn't the treasure/poke hunt thingy on later this month? I hoard the boxes for trinket tasks.

Isn't the treasure/poke hunt thingy on later this month? I hoard the boxes for trinket tasks.

the scavenger hunts will be the second half of the month.

I too save up for them but nowhere near the number biggins has. smile.gif

Guys, how do you say which shiny you are looking for on your profile?

Do you have a shine recorder? They're currently in the shop if you need one.

I'm currently have 44 boxes. And I do think that's enough for the trinkets tasks of the SH this month. Now, trinkets tasks are easy. You don't have to get the exactly rarity like before. xd.png

why hoard so many?

I never bother opening them anymore and they just pile, quickly.

I have 136 boxes, atm. Like Biggins, I don't really open them very often because I've kind of lost interest in trinkets. Some of them are pretty, but I hate having to sort through a lot of ones that I don't like in order to find them...not to say that they're bad, because I'm sure someone worked very hard on each of them, only that most of them aren't to my taste.

I usually open trinket chests when I get them, but have been thinking about saving them up and opening them with chance power. Seems like all I get lately are the really old trinkets that I already have tons of in rarity 1 and 2. -____-

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Chansey has pokerus. Not sure how long I will leave it infected.

If I ever amass enough points to buy an Oval Stone, how would I evolve my Happiny into a Chansey, then into a Blissey? Evolution just seems so /different/ on GPX... sleep.gif

If I ever amass enough points to buy an Oval Stone, how would I evolve my Happiny into a Chansey, then into a Blissey? Evolution just seems so /different/ on GPX... sleep.gif

check the pokedex it tells you exactly what to do.

Happiny-->Chansey: use oval stone after waiting five days (or use and evolite)

Chansey--> Blissey, have max happiness