Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Most evolution is exactly the same in the games. Exceptions are things like trading, and things that need to know certain moves to evolve.

But if it needs levels or full happiness or some item, they use that.

Some things now have weather requirements too.

tl;dr, as long as you have it, check the dex entry for evolution details.

I have 136 boxes, atm. Like Biggins, I don't really open them very often because I've kind of lost interest in trinkets. Some of them are pretty, but I hate having to sort through a lot of ones that I don't like in order to find them...not to say that they're bad, because I'm sure someone worked very hard on each of them, only that most of them aren't to my taste.

im at 172

can you trade eggs on GPX? i want a legendary thats not Heatran!!!

Nope, no trading on GPX.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

Rawst berries please? :<

Edited by roughlandingholly

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I need to get back to collecting Unown eggs. Think I still need 9 after this one. >>

I have a clone in the daycare and images won't show.....

So it not JUST me! I went on and thought WHAT? The sprites went then I quit safari hoping they will be back and still not! GRRRR!!! WOOHOO Sprites ARE back!

Edited by DuelMaster99

It's done that to me before, but all I had to do then was unpin my Gpx tab and they would be back. Not this time though and then I saw Vik say something about 'em, knew it wasn't me.