Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I really love that pudgy thing, shame they're not breedable... yet.

But why not? We never get unbreedables anymore, why start with this one? It's the best nov ever.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

@manticore & elizaso:

do you create those sig pics yourself or are they just pics that have been found online?

PS. Are pudgy Pidgey new? This is the first I have seen of them. How do you get them???

Edited by nintendont

These things need to learn how to.... breed for all the PG people... so I can shiny hunt them. Bought a second one for the hellovit, vouchered a Virizion since we don't get a new explor this month and hopefully that multiplier works.

Edited by Biggins

The shiny cram? Yea I made it myself. Need to update it.

And yes, they're new. Go read the update on the shiny hunt thread.

Yay new account upgrade smile.gif Let's see if it helps.

They still haven't added my trinkets yet, maybe the next set...

No shiny, so I bought the three vouchers to have them all.

Not really interested in the explorations, but will pick two to try and shiny hunt. Probably victini and jirachi, the genesect one is a pain.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Because they're too fat to...have relations...

No cloacal kissing for these birds.

That's hilarious! xd.pngxd.png

I can't find out where to sign up for a shiny race...is it not running yet? (I have never done one before)

and looking at peoples votes...it looks like A LOT of votes for Girafarig. Girafarig was my first AND ONLY shiny I have hatched...it would be typical for the hunt to be for Girafarig less than a week after I get mie lol

I can't find out where to sign up for a shiny race...is it not running yet? (I have never done one before)

and looking at peoples votes...it looks like A LOT of votes for Girafarig. Girafarig was my first AND ONLY shiny I have hatched...it would be typical for the hunt to be for Girafarig less than a week after I get mie lol

The site wide shiny hunt ended on May 31st at reset.

The next site wide shiny hunt will be in July.

Pudgy Pidgey is kinda cute. tongue.gif

I'm interested to see how well this grip claw thing works.

The site wide shiny hunt ended on May 31st at reset.

The next site wide shiny hunt will be in July.

OHOK...I thought they had them every month...my bad!!!