Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Last day multiplier… let's hope it's worthwhile. :<

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Almost to 500. Moving sort of slowly with this hunt. ~__~

Elisabel: I vote Lapras.

Edited by roughlandingholly

user posted image

Please feed him/her a spicy berry. I'm trying to do the whole exploration today. @.@

#719-724. Only 26 more eggies after this batch until I reach the 750 mark... will I be able to make it? unsure.gif

user posted image

Shiny hunt complete!!

congrats on your shiny shinx holly!

Thanks! It was a close call like the one back in January. tongue.gif

Congrats on your Patrat~ c:

Thanks! It was a close call like the one back in January. tongue.gif

Congrats on your Patrat~ c:

Congrats, Holly! Are you going to hatch more Surskit now? wink.gif

Bluh, Celebi's less than halfway through her berries. I don't think I'm going to finish in time. @.@

Bluh, Celebi's less than halfway through her berries. I don't think I'm going to finish in time. @.@

You have until the 15th of next month to complete your special exploration :3 So you still have some time left to finish it :3

Congrats, Holly! Are you going to hatch more Surskit now? wink.gif

Thanks! Yeah, I should probably hatch more of those sometime. tongue.gif I noticed you're way ahead of me now, haha.

You have until the 15th of next month to complete your special exploration :3 So you still have some time left to finish it :3

Whaaaaaaaaaa, really? How long has that been a thing? How have I not known this before now????

@Holly: Yeah, the multipliers have really worked wonders for me. biggrin.gif