Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

hnnnnnnnnnnng

Wait for an exploration? Or spend most of my points...

hnnnnnnnnnnng

Wait for an exploration? Or spend most of my points...

I'd wait, points are worth so much more and harder to get.

Yeah. Hopefully I'll be able to participate in the next shiny hunt. I'm hoping to finish a few of my current hunts before then. Still haven't gotten a damn Snivy and I'm too stubborn to give up XD

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Kila

can anyone see the heritage of the Taurus that I have in the Daycare? It just comes up as a blank page for me... :S

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

From what I can tell you only get two additional boxes with the new upgrade...

Edited by water_angel

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I like the Pidgey and Pidgeotto sprites, but am not too big on Pidgeot. This is lucky for me~ I only need to evolve this one, and wait for exploration to get one to keep as Pidgey.

Is there something wrong with GPX? I hatched a Munna egg with 0% maturity in 1 click... O_o

Maybe it has something to do with the Weather?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The salamence needs sour berries.

Finally unlocked Bringer of Legends. Don't even really care that I missed the egg.