Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Whaaaaaaaaaa, really? How long has that been a thing? How have I not known this before now????

@Holly: Yeah, the multipliers have really worked wonders for me. biggrin.gif

Oh yeah, I just remembered the new exploration rule too. o:

Haha, seems like it (did for me too, today at least). Here are a few Surskit eggs to hopefully get me to hatch them more often. tongue.gif

Oh, and did you finish the SWSH this month? If you did, congrats! I must have missed it. Just wondering since it hasn't seemed like you've been hatching any of the hunt pokemon lately.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Whaaaaaaaaaa, really? How long has that been a thing? How have I not known this before now????

Yep laugh.gif I don't know how long it's been like that, but I heard about just this month :3 I might be wrong about the date though, but I know you have a few days into next month to finish it :3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#725-730

Edited by FluffyPillow

Oh yeah, I just remembered the new exploration rule too. o:

Haha, seems like it (did for me too, today at least).  Here are a few Surskit eggs to hopefully get me to hatch them more often. tongue.gif

Oh, and did you finish the SWSH this month?  If you did, congrats!  I must have missed it.  Just wondering since it hasn't seemed like you've been hatching any of the hunt pokemon lately.

Huh. Well, now I'm feeling sheepish. I've been clicking for hours to try and finish this thing (I just looked at my stats, and apparently I have 12k clicks today? @.@) and it turns out I needn't have worried at all. xd.png

Yes, I did! I had a lucky little Shiny a few days ago, I believe. Egg no. 73, I think. I honestly didn't think I would make it, since I've been so inactive, but I got lucky. smile.gif

@FluffyPillow, thank you for telling me! Now I don't have to sweat it. smile.gif

Edited by princessleopard

Yes, I did! I had a lucky little Shiny a few days ago, I believe. Egg no. 73, I think. I honestly didn't think I would make it, since I've been so inactive, but I got lucky. smile.gif

Wow, that's awesome! tongue.gif In the March one, I got my shiny on the first day (#93 or so?). Felt pretty awesome having it out of the way so soon. I think that's the quickest one I've ever finished. Then the January one was a lot like this one, I think I hatched my shiny on the evening of the 30th or something. :<

@FluffyPillow, thank you for telling me! Now I don't have to sweat it. smile.gif

You're welcome! :3 Here's the forum post if you want to read about it :3 Exploration post

Wow, that's awesome! tongue.gif In the March one, I got my shiny on the first day (#93 or so?). Felt pretty awesome having it out of the way so soon. I think that's the quickest one I've ever finished. Then the January one was a lot like this one, I think I hatched my shiny on the evening of the 30th or something. :<

Yeah, I remembered being worried that you wouldn't finish. D:

Good luck, FluffyPillow! I hope you get one before the day is over. o:

Yeah, I remembered being worried that you wouldn't finish. D:

Haha, I do that too. I'll be relieved that I hatched my shiny, but then feel bad that others have hatched way more and still haven't found one yet. :c

I just hatched a Surskit with 28 IVs. 8D

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I don't think I'll have the shiny this time :/ But all my explorations are caught up so I'm ready for the change over tomorrow.

I'm just bummed I'm gonna be stuck with another high maturity hunt that's gonna take forever.

Eevee and Lapras forever ftl...

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

You mean I don't have to kill myself trying to level these guys to 100 in one night? xd.png

Awesome.

Cause it wasn't gonna happen.

Edited by hotarustarr

And this is now my longest hunt ever.

674-679

#737-742. I have a feeling this will be the last bunch of Shinx eggies I hatch for this SWSH before it ends sad.gif There's no way I can hatch 8 more eggies after this batch sleep.gif

#737-742. I have a feeling this will be the last bunch of Shinx eggies I hatch for this SWSH before it ends sad.gif There's no way I can hatch 8 more eggies after this batch sleep.gif

Yes you caaaaaaaaan. I believe in you.

I'm breeding Surskit now, for Holly, since they don't seem common in the Shelter. @.@

I'm breeding Surskit now, for Holly, since they don't seem common in the Shelter. @.@

*rubs yellow Shinx on FluffyPillow's eggs* Be shiny~ ;D

Aww, well thanks. I was just thinking that they are kind of hard to find now that I'm looking for them. ~___~ And congrats on your sassy shiny Girafarig! Mine is timid. tongue.gif

Edited by roughlandingholly

2 hours left. Shinx 389 and up.

Let me smash ALL the eggs onto hot pavement if I do not get a shiny for like the fourth ****ing site hunt nearly in a row.