Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

Just got my first ever SHINY and I wasnt even hunting GIRAFARIG!!! (Actually, it was the first Girafarig I ever even hatched!!! Stoked

Edited by nintendont

Congrats on your first shiny, nintendont~

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Still hoping for a yellow Shinx. :/

Good luck with the Shinx

If anyone has an interest in Trinkets, I just got my 2nd "Articunos feather" and apparently there are only 536 in existence huh.gif

Apparently you can trade them but Im not overly into these so can someone tell me what I should do? If there is even anything to do...or should I just be like: Meh...watevs...?

PS. Now I have yellowcard stuck in my head...but "Way away" instead of Rough Landing Holly

Edited by nintendont

Good luck with the Shinx

If anyone has an interest in Trinkets, I just got my 2nd "Articunos feather" and apparently there are only 536 in existence  huh.gif

Apparently you can trade them but Im not overly into these so can someone tell me what I should do? If there is even anything to do...or should I just be like: Meh...watevs...?

PS. Now I have yellowcard stuck in my head...but "Way away" instead of Rough Landing Holly

1. I'll trade for it if I have something you don't

2. You can offer it on someone elses trade for something that you want

3. You can gift it to someone

4. You can just hang onto it.

Edited by water_angel

Sometimes I wonder, what would it be like, to be able to start GPX+ all over again. Like, from zero interactions, points, dex entries, everything. :u

Oh hai guise.

tongue.gif

OMG, hi birdy! o:

1. I'll trade for it if I have something you don't

2. You can offer it on someone elses trade for something that you want

3. You can gift it to someone

4. You can just hang onto it.

well I dont know how to trade them exactly but if its easy enough you can coach me and I'll trade it to you. how do I see what the other ones are though? I like the sort of twisted, creepy ones, like the bloodied knife and voodoo doll...or whatever that thing is. Relatively dark stuff. Or ANYTHING to do with Hydreigon...

I just had a look then and managed to send all my doubles to market, but why can you only view trade offers for one trinket at a time? That is REALLY annoying when I have about 30 trinkets at the market!!

I saw some on there that I liked too...but they are "not within the limit of rarity" even though they have similar figures of existence?! Articunos feather is rarity 5 but only 537 in existence and my favourite from what I saw there that I didnt have was Smeargles' painting which is rarity 9 somehow when there are 792 in existence?!?! I just dont get that maths!!!

OMG, hi birdy! o:

Oh hi!

I'm still alive. :B

Some peeps on Magistream have been chatting about GPX+ a lot lately, so I came to quickly announce my... livelihood? Dunno. :u

/goes back to finishing Master thesis

I just had a look then and managed to send all my doubles to market, but why can you only view trade offers for one trinket at a time? That is REALLY annoying when I have about 30 trinkets at the market!!

I saw some on there that I liked too...but they are "not within the limit of rarity" even though they have similar figures of existence?! Articunos feather is rarity 5 but only 537 in existence and my favourite from what I saw there that I didnt have was Smeargles' painting which is rarity 9 somehow when there are 792 in existence?!?! I just dont get that maths!!!

some of the trinkets were released in september and had more time to come in circulation

the feathers are of the latest group they released (march i think)

user posted image

nintendont - To trade for a Trinket, you must offer a Trinket of yours with similar rarity. If the Trinket you want has a rarity of 5, you must offer one with a rarity of 4, 5, or 6.

It'a about the rarity (level) not the number in existence.

Right now I have 125 different Trinkets on the marked.

Edited by Elisabel

birdyyyyy bb come back I only stalk yer tumblr now ;o;

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Site kicking anyone else off? I keep getting logged off after like one ****ing click. Posted in the Bugs section, no answer yet. Really hope it gets fixed because I would like to finish TBD and get on another exploration before the month ends.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I need a Fresh Water and of course there aren't any in the shop.

Hi guys.