Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Noticed earlier while I was on mobile that my skin changed to the one I have set on the new site beta~

Just checked mine and it has changed too, looks like they are merging things together.

Either I've been away from GPXPlus for a while or I just missed it, but I didn't know you could have a fancy doohicky like you've got in your siggy, Kigurumix. ohmy.gif

Either I've been away from GPXPlus for a while or I just missed it, but I didn't know you could have a fancy doohicky like you've got in your siggy, Kigurumix. ohmy.gif

Go the the pokemon's info that you want to use, and under the options, select "Get Image Code" and use the link for the user card.

Just checked mine and it has changed too, looks like they are merging things together.

I hope so, was starting to wonder. :<

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Congrats everyone on your shinies! :3 I still hope I can get one (or at least hatch enough eggies) before this hunt ends ^^;

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I don't know when I was given the ability to Beta test, but it's groovy o3o

Prolly 'cause I did some less-than-stellar art for some explorations (I should redo them once I get a tablet, aaaaaaaaaaah).

I don't know when I was given the ability to Beta test, but it's groovy o3o

Yeah I like some parts of the new site. Especially the users (clicking) part.

user posted image

My lvl 100 wouldn't work though!

I do think because you don't have enough points. Because, you gotta pay a price before entering a division. In the Diamond Division case, it's a very high price. 250k points. If you lose, you lost all 250k points. If you win, you will get 500k points. So I think that's the reason why you cannot enter your lv.100 'mons into the Diamond Division.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image