Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I'm guessing Yvetal, since it's pokedex entry mentions it absorbing life energy from everything around it when it dies.

oh going to try for that one then smile.gif

What in God's green creation is this?

user posted image

^It says I got it from an event at 4pm yesterday...but I got off around 3:20pm...I wasn't even online when I got it. I'm pretty sure it's a legendary since it shows a Master Ball...but that really don't help me figure out what it is. And, I haven't really been doing anything besides hatching Eevee after Eevee for my Shiny Hunt...so I don't THINK I really did anything for an 'event'.

for the first 6 days of each month, they hold an event where you get legendary eggs or novelty eggs done by lottery. These get chosen by winners on the community thread the month before. You don't need to be online when the even happens, you just need to have an open slot and have logged in in the past two weeks.

That egg is Reshiram too.

Edited by water_angel

for the first 6 days of each month, they hold an event where you get legendary eggs or novelty eggs done by lottery. These get chosen by winners on the community thread the month before. You don't need to be online when the even happens, you just need to have an open slot and have logged in in the past two weeks.

That egg is Reshiram too.

Aw, so THAT'S why.

Reshiram? Okay.

user posted image

Only when I saw the egg in my party did I realize that I've never actually hatched a Yvetal before. And here I was keeping my party open for several of the earlier random giveouts this month. 8l

user posted image

Can it be given drinks, please and thank you? ^^; Want to mega evolve it when it's happiness is full :3

Drink given. smile.gif

user posted image

My last two Shiny hunts for SWSH Pokemon after the contest has officially ended have both topped 1,000 eggs.

Drink given. smile.gif

user posted image

My last two Shiny hunts for SWSH Pokemon after the contest has officially ended have both topped 1,000 eggs.

Thank you! happy.gif And congrats on your shiny! biggrin.gif hehe Also, had to chuckle at this! xd.png -> user posted image Not very often you see that happen xd.png

user posted image

Can it be given drinks, please and thank you? ^^; Want to mega evolve it when it's happiness is full :3

Gave it a lemonade, so it should be good to go now. c:

Gave it a lemonade, so it should be good to go now. c:

Thank you! biggrin.gif Now I just need a Macho Brace (thought I had one, but guess I don't hehe) rolleyes.gif

user posted image

idk how i got this egg. From what event was this egg? maybe i got this from the lab............idk. Maybe from the shelter. I really don't know.

user posted image

idk how i got this egg. From what event was this egg? maybe i got this from the lab............idk. Maybe from the shelter. I really don't know.

You got that egg from an event which happens every month :3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Yay, finished another Eevee hunt! biggrin.gif Took over 150 days and over 350 eggs to complete, but I got it xd.png Going to be a Glaceon or Jolteon :3 Hunting for more Eevees and Fennekin now happy.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

congrats.

what was the event?............ i'm such a newbie

Thank you! :3 The event is when legendary and novelty Pokemon are given out over 5 days (I think it's 5?) of each month - though you need to be active at least 2 weeks before the event :3 Also, not everyone will get an egg, but you have slightly over 50% chance of getting one, so it's wise to leave an egg slot open, just in case :3 Once you receive an egg, you won't get another - for example (from the forum), if you get an egg on the 1st day of the event, you won't get anymore eggs on the other days :3 If I'm wrong, someone please correct me ^^;

didn't get anything yesterday ... guess going to try to get one today ...

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

...Why did I not evolve my Haunter when I had the chance? Even if it ate an eviolite, it'd still be better than cooling my heels until the next fog so I can get on with this exploration.

user posted image

I was not expecting to finish this hunt so fast! I only started it to tide me over until the SWSH. I went with Dedenne, Bergmite, and Onix.

I went with Chingling, Kabuto, and Drifloon myself. Although I might change Drifloon; I don't particularly like its shiny palette.

How do I change my local time on GPX+? It still shows it an hour behind and I can't find anything for changing it for DST.

How do I change my local time on GPX+? It still shows it an hour behind and I can't find anything for changing it for DST.

In your info (username and such) in the top-left of the site, there's a "skins & settings" menu - then at the bottom on the left, it says, "timezones and daylight savings time", and choose your time form there :3

Alright, Dedenne made the SWSH this time! I knew voting for it over and over would get it in eventually! I'll be starting with Dedenne, then Drifloon, then Togepi since I already have a shiny Togepi.

Pffft, now Dedenne is an option, now that I already have a shiny of it xd.png hehe Well, guess I'm starting with Togepi, then maybe Drifloon :3