Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted image

You look to your feet, and find a Sharpedonite. Congratulations!

And sweet, I noticed Purple Kecleon when I was looking at my Pokedex to see what one of the pixies I needed to get. I finally got enough Prize Points to get me that sweet Diancie egg too biggrin.gif.

Got sharpedonite and bought two vouchers as my shiny scatterbug isis still hiding for me

I didn't complete the SWSH last month, first time in a few hunts I haven't. I hatched 670, though, so I don't feel like I didn't make an effort.

I got Latiosite. I'm happy for the multiplier, but I saw it went down from 3.5 to 2.6.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Forgot to fill my party on gpx in hopes of getting a Zekrom and I got Rayquaza instead, kinda bummed but oh well, free egg.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

user posted image

I was hoping for either Rayquaza or Jirachi. Neat.

Forgot to fill my party because I didn't want rauquaza but I lucked out and didn't get it!

Not sure which one I really want though.

i randomly decided tonight to go back onto the site after having not touched my account in almost four years...

..... so much has changed omg...

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Now I remember why I always disliked Mansion of Gods, that darn Patrat task. I started the task and found one over 5 hours ago and nothing since.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Now I remember why I always disliked Mansion of Gods, that darn Patrat task. I started the task and found one over 5 hours ago and nothing since.

this is why I have taken to either being one of the first to start new explorations or waiting a few days to catch them after people complete explorations.

After playing for over six years I have hatched my first shiny legendary pokemon!

user posted image

I also got an Ascension Stone, not that I have any idea what to do with it.

Edited by Kigurumix

You look to your feet, and find a Salamencite. Congratulations!

Awesome, and I got my second Patrat finally so I can move on from that part of the exploration. Going to try and finish this tonight.

EDIT:

user posted image

With that I'm done for the night, the longest task was the Patrat one, took a bit less than 9 hours to get my second one. Now I never want to do that again, so I'll save up my Prize Points to just get Tornadus....eventually *has 6 Prize Points*. blink.gif

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

I got a Primal Omega Stone! blink.gif Not sure what that one evolves o.o

*Edit* From the wiki, it evolves Groudon ohmy.gif Now do I have an extra Groudon to use it on, that's the question xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

Finding random Lab shinies is always nice, especially since both my Shiny hunts are 700+ eggs and climbing.

user posted image

Hunt's done!

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted image

Finding random Lab shinies is always nice, especially since both my Shiny hunts are 700+ eggs and climbing.

user posted image

Hunt's done!

Congrats!

Thank you Amy, and congratulations on your Shiny Virizion. smile.gif

user posted image

Two shinies in one day, and this one finished very fast.

user posted image

If anyone is willing to give munchlax a drink I would appreciate it and more than welcome to return the favor.

user posted image

If anyone is willing to give munchlax a drink I would appreciate it and more than welcome to return the favor.

His happiness is full now!

After playing for over six years I have hatched my first shiny legendary pokemon!

user posted image

I also got an Ascension Stone, not that I have any idea what to do with it.

Ooo. Pretty. I got myself my only shiny Legendary about a month ago. July 10th, the Rayquaza I summoned and didn't find for 18 minutes {8 minutes while it was fair game for anyone to grab.} hatched shiny for me.

And speaking of Rayquaza. The Ascension Stone is Ray's Mega Stone.