Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I don't think I got a notification, so I dunno what Mega Stone I got.

user posted image

Anyone wanna help feed this guy for the Unown exploration?

Edit: Oh, actually, looks like I got a Primal Omega Stone. Sweet. Drinks for Kairo?

user posted image

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Inkay hunt is now at 1000+ and at this point i'm just curious if it'll beat my current longest hunt at 1500 exactly.

EDIT: Inkay hunt is now 1300+ and I'm no longer curious, just angry again.

EDIT 2: user posted image

No 1350 exactly, Charmander still rules as the longest hunt.

Edited by Linichan

Your egg hatched into Sh. Inkay!

Your Pokemon hatched holding a Dread Shard!

Congratulations on completing your shiny hunt!

user posted image

Oh thank heavens that was fairly fast. I'm going to be busy working for most of the month so I'm glad I got a shiny when I did. Going to start Scatterbug next smile.gif.

user posted imageuser posted image

This is a first, I hatched these 2 in the same batch! blink.gif That completes that hunt xd.png

*Edit* Just checked my inventory, and even though I hatched 2 shinies, I only got 1 Splash Shard ohmy.gif Do I have to get a different shiny water-type to get another shard, or did it glitch? huh.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted imageuser posted image

This is a first, I hatched these 2 in the same batch! blink.gif That completes that hunt xd.png

*Edit* Just checked my inventory, and even though I hatched 2 shinies, I only got 1 Splash Shard ohmy.gif Do I have to get a different shiny water-type to get another shard, or did it glitch? huh.gif

You only get one shard per day no matter how many shiny pokemon you may hatch so you got one splash shard for the first shiny froakie.

You only get one shard per day no matter how many shiny pokemon you may hatch so you got one splash shard for the first shiny froakie.

Ah, that explains it, thank you! :3

*Edit*

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

Can you guys help me friendship up this Eevee so I can evolve it to Espeon for the Poke Hunt?

Just gave it a Soda Pop, which maxed its happiness. smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Thanks, evolved it and it's in. Hopefully it does well.

Got Swampertite :3 Since I finished my Froakie hunt, not sure whether to give Eevee a break and hunt something else, or just continue hunting for the rest of the Eeveelutions ^^; Might hunt for Dedenne :3

I got Beedrillite.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I got Glalitite tonight.

Finished this hunt!

user posted image

Took 141 eggs and 1016 days! That has to be my longest running shiny hunt!

Edited by Kigurumix

Mawilite this time for me, it's like the game knows which ones I want the most and then avoids giving me those.

user posted image

Can you guys help me friendship up this Eevee so I can evolve it to Espeon for the Poke Hunt?

This Espeon ranked first in the Poke Hunt! I haven't ranked first in forever, oh man.

Hey, everyone! I guess this is my 'Goodbye GPXPlus' post here,

It's been a lot of fun, but I've fallen out of love with the site over the past year or so, so I've decided to move on. I'll still be here on Dragon Cave and on Flight Rising, for anyone who wants to keep in touch. c:

sorry to see you go... sad.gif

thx for the fun time we had and all the trinkets you send me as a good bye present.

I wish u the best in life and your other games smile.gif

Yay, Honey+ is activated! biggrin.gif It'll hopefully help me with my Dedenne hunt, since I can't seem to find many of them individually ^^; Also, I got Glalitite, which Mega is that one? ohmy.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Got Lopunnite and used it on my shiny Lopunny

user posted image

Looks pretty cool.

I ended up getting the Ascension Stone. Don't know if I want to use it on my shiny Ray, but I did use it on a normal one:

user posted image

user posted image

This was a good start to my day. Now I can focus on Carbink.

user posted image

So glad this is finally over, thought for sure I wouldn't finish this

user posted image

Two today, lol.

Edited by Kigurumix