Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I got Abomasite :3 Still need Charizard X and Mewtwo X and Y, and I think I'll have them all, unless there's more we don't know about rolleyes.gif

Manectite for me, but I got something even better from an egg I grabbed from the lab.

user posted image

Kinda feel sorry for whoever summoned it though.

Whoa, that's super lucky, congrats.

user posted image

I'm going to try and actually get the leveling task this time...

oh new event egg.

Event dates and what's being handed out

July 3rd: Mew - Winner: Nemu - 350 eggs

July 4th: This one Pokémon is enjoying the coolness of the southern hemisphere. ~ It is a Mystery - 350 eggs

July 5th: This Pokémon is enjoying three months in the heat of the northern hemisphere. ~ It is a Mystery ~ 350 eggs

July 6th: Deoxys (Speed) - Winner: A Serendipitous Encounter - 350 eggs

July 7th: Bidofo - Winner: nitrodog96 - 350 eggs

what u think will be the mystery pokemon?

and new trinkets smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

oh new event egg.

Event dates and what's being handed out

July 3rd: Mew - Winner: Nemu - 350 eggs

July 4th: This one Pokémon is enjoying the coolness of the southern hemisphere. ~ It is a Mystery - 350 eggs

July 5th: This Pokémon is enjoying three months in the heat of the northern hemisphere. ~ It is a Mystery ~ 350 eggs

July 6th: Deoxys (Speed) - Winner: A Serendipitous Encounter - 350 eggs

July 7th: Bidofo - Winner: nitrodog96 - 350 eggs

what u think will be the mystery pokemon?

and new trinkets smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Not very creative choices for eggs, deoxys and bidofo.

I guess I will try for mew.

The mystery ones are not coming to me. The only pokemon I can think of with directions are shellos but they are east and west.

eta: since the one and three are bold, I will guess Articuno and Moltres.

Edited by Kigurumix

You look to your feet, and find a Mewtwonite X. Congratulations!

Another Mega Stone down, only need Kangaskhanite, Banettite and Manectite to have all the available Mega Stones smile.gif.

user posted image

This one finished fast!

I'll go for one of the mystery eggs on the fourth and fifth.

I already have two Mews so I think I'll keep my party filled on the third.

user posted image user posted image

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

user posted image

July's shaping up to be a good month for shinies. smile.gif

Is anyone else not getting any interactions for their eggs and pokemon?

I show a bunch of people having interacted with my eggs but they only have a little over 100 in egg steps.

Edited by Kigurumix

Is anyone else not getting any interactions for their eggs and pokemon?

I show a bunch of people having interacted with my eggs but they only have a little over 100 in egg steps.

Yeah. That was a known error. Zerxer posted about it in the wee hours of the morning. While on vacation with spotty internet service. I don't remember exactly WHAT he said, though.

EDIT - Spelling.

Edited by RicFule

I had no good guesses for what those mystery eggs migh be, soI left a slot open in hopes of having a go at the shiny Mew, and...

user posted image

Only time will tell if it's shiny, but still not bad to get an egg I was hoping for.

Edited by Linichan

user posted image

I got a Mew egg too smile.gif. I'll be working for most of the weekend and wouldn't remember leaving a slot open for the other eggs, so I'm glad I got one. If it were to hatch shiny that would be awesome, but I already know it'll hatch Pink tongue.gif.

No Mew egg for me (darn xd.png), but hopefully I'll get an egg from this event rolleyes.gif I wonder what the 2 mystery eggs are? ohmy.gif

No mew for me sad.gif guess we will see if I can get one of the mystery eggs that I predict are Articuno and Moltres.

Edited by Kigurumix

No mew for me sad.gif guess we will see if I can get one of the mystery eggs that I predict are Articuno and Moltres.

I got a Mew. But it's not going to hatch until after reset. Just in case it's shiny. Yeah. Right. Like THAT'S going to happen.

I was able to complete my Draco Plate today, with the Rank 1 finish in the weekly hunt and then the shiny Dratini I got at 3:31 PM Eastern. That means I now have 1 used Plate {Stone} and 2 unused ones {Pixie & Draco}.

And yes. 10 to 1 the mystery eggs are Articuno and Moltres. Due to the Spanish language and Jen's hints.

user posted image

I got a Mew egg too smile.gif. I'll be working for most of the weekend and wouldn't remember leaving a slot open for the other eggs, so I'm glad I got one. If it were to hatch shiny that would be awesome, but I already know it'll hatch Pink tongue.gif.

how you know it will hatch pink?

no mew for me but i will be happy with one of the others too. a chance to get a shiny of those i'll take with both hands.

we'll see what the next days bring. i'll keep a spot anyway

wow how do you get so many plates.

i only have 1 plate i am using atm and 1 pixie shard from the swsh shiny i got.

no shinies since then

how you know it will hatch pink?

no mew for me but i will be happy with one of the others too. a chance to get a shiny of those i'll take with both hands.

we'll see what the next days bring. i'll keep a spot anyway

wow how do you get so many plates.

i only have 1 plate i am using atm and 1 pixie shard from the swsh shiny i got.

no shinies since then

My luck with shiny legends is....bad on gpx. I only ever hatched a shiny Latias, who I then put in the exchange for Christmas one year and got a shiny Shaymin for it smile.gif.

EDIT:

and I was right:

user posted image

Normal Pink Mew tongue.gif.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

It's an Articuno today, I was fortunate enough to win.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted image

I got Articuno today as well! :3

Edited by FluffyPillow