Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I've been a bit absent but i have a very good reason tongue.gif

i gave birth to a little boy (Josse) on 28th of august (my own birthday tongue.gif )

now i am semi-back smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

Huh. Neat. I didn't even notice this until today, eheh...

Congratulations, Dolphine!!! That also means twice the presents. wink.gif

I see we have a Ghost SWSH this month, I went with Misdreavus to start. I already have a Shiny Shuppet, so I'll do it last.

I got a Primal Omega Stone!

I'm really happy about the SWSH, since I was actually planning on starting a Sh. Misdreavus hunt. biggrin.gif

user posted image

Pecha berries, please?

Edited by DarkLadyNyara

Got the Primal Omega Stone. I only need Latiosite to have all the current released Mega Stones on gpx smile.gif.

I've decided to start with Duskull for the SWSH. I'll go after Shuppet then Misdreavus if I get the time to do so.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Got the Primal Omega Stone. I only need Latiosite to have all the current released Mega Stones on gpx smile.gif.

I've decided to start with Duskull for the SWSH. I'll go after Shuppet then Misdreavus if I get the time to do so.

What is the total number of stones etc.?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

went for duskull

and i don't know what megastone i got but i know i have to search for a lot more shinies cause i am trying to evolve all mega's in shinies smile.gif so my dex is complete

What is the total number of stones etc.?

There are 47 Mega Stones currently released, as of right now I have 46 Mega Stones. I only need to get Latiosite to have all of them.

i really need to get some shinies, the last one was from may sad.gif

i have now 11 ongoing hunts: 5 from my own + 5 from previous SWSH + the one from this month

it's becoming a bit crazy :s

Edited by Dolphine

Umm...is it just me, or is GPX down? *facepalm* Server migration, of course. Edited by Kestra15

Can one of you guys let me know if there is hail weather on gpx? I'm trying to Mega evolve my Glalie but since the migration the Index on gpx mobile doesn't work. I can't access the desktop version either, so any help will be appreciated. I'll probably delete this if I notice Glalie can mega evolve.

Thanks for the help, I'm home now so it is pretty much a waiting game for Hail.

You look to your feet, and find a Latiosite. Congratulations!

Sweet, this now means I have all the available Mega Stones! Now I just need to get the Pokemon/weather to evolve some of them.

How are you guys actually getting on? I can't access the site at all.

No, it's all 404s. I can't even view images from it.

Edit: Oh there we go. Finally.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph