Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Wow, my 131 IV Jolteon got Rank 1 in the Pokehunt. I wasn't actually expecting to get past Rank 3 but I'll take the 12 Prize Points and the Zap Shard.

EDIT:

user posted image

Omg wow, the Eevee egg I tried to hatch before reset was shiny xd.png.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Haven't seen many Dedenne eggs =/ Plus I didn't want to waste all the Sweet Honeys I have, so, this hunt of mine will take a lot longer than I anticipated ^^;

*Edit* Not sure how, but this tablet posted my post before I could finish typing it; must've pressed a stray button or something ._.

Edited by FluffyPillow

Cameruptite for me, gonna take a while to level my shiny Numel to make use of it though.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Got a pidgeotite today and I do have a shiny to evolve... Although with my luck, the windy weather will probably be over before its happiness gets all the way up. xd.png

user posted image

A drink perhaps?

EDIT: Curses, I ended up having to leave for work, so when I got back home the weather was of course over.

Edited by Linichan

I got Sableye's Mega Stone. And got THESE yesterday:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

EDIT - Had an opening bracket that I failed to remove.

EDIT² - And it now seems Ivysaur has Pokerus, if'n anyone wants to attempt to catch it.

Edited by RicFule

Your egg hatched into Sh. Weedle!

Your Pokemon hatched holding a Insect Shard!

user posted image

Yesssss, now I can get my shiny Mega Beedrill biggrin.gif.

user posted image

Primal Groudon's sprite looks weird. :/

I agree, hopefully its Shiny sprite looks less strange.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Well, according to the wiki, this is its shiny ^^; -> user posted image (I wish there were spoiler tags for this forum ^^;

That looks very cool! I may have to do a Shiny hunt for that one, it would be my first Shiny Legendary hunt. I've got to remember to consult the wiki, I never use it. Thank you, Fluffy.

user posted image

Good start to the day. smile.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

That looks very cool! I may have to do a Shiny hunt for that one, it would be my first Shiny Legendary hunt. I've got to remember to consult the wiki, I never use it. Thank you, Fluffy.

user posted image

Good start to the day. smile.gif

You're welcome, and congrats on the shiny Togepi! :3

Hello Everyone! Long time no see, but it is good to be back.

user posted image

Pecha Berries for the Dedenne, pretty please? Thank You in advance happy.gif !

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Nusieq66

I probs should have looked at the number of people breeding Munna before starting a hunt for it...

Thanks nusieq!

user posted image

Yes!!

No problem!

Ahhh, this feeling when you hatch a shiny.. xd.png Congrats! : )

I accidentally released my shiny legendary pokemon. if anyone is around look for it please I want it to go to a good home. sad.gif

I accidentally released my shiny legendary pokemon. if anyone is around look for it please I want it to go to a good home.   sad.gif

Oh man that really sucks sad.gif, just checked the Pokemon and someone does have it picked up. I didn't see it so hopefully someone here does have it and they let you know though.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon