Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Oh man that really sucks sad.gif, just checked the Pokemon and someone does have it picked up. I didn't see it so hopefully someone here does have it and they let you know though.

it's been adopted now, I am so sick right now. I thought I might have lost my shiny ditto but it is safe.

This exploration is painful.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

ETA: I'm so sorry that happened to you Kigurumix sad.gif Sending positive thoughts!

Edited by LugiaLover

it's been adopted now, I am so sick right now. I thought I might have lost my shiny ditto but it is safe.

Yeah. I never saw it. I was able to grab two of yours, though. And if I thought they would allow it, I'd see if you could get them back.

And yay for still having the blue Ditto.

This exploration is painful.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

ETA: I'm so sorry that happened to you Kigurumix sad.gif Sending positive thoughts!

I can feel Your pain..

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Yay! Only 94 Proper berries left!

I'm so sorry, Amy. Neither have I seen it in the Safari sad.gif .

Edited by Nusieq66

user posted image

Finished another hunt today.

And I'm sorry, Kiguru. I too have been on the site for about as long and only recently hatched a shiny legendary, so I can imagine how painful it must've been for you to lose it. :c

Yeah. I never saw it. I was able to grab two of yours, though. And if I thought they would allow it, I'd see if you could get them back.

And yay for still having the blue Ditto.

I don't much mind about the others, they were all duplicates, pretty much. I am glad at least someone here got one of my accidental cast offs.

smile.gif

Amy, I'm so sorry to hear you lost your Virizion. I hope you can get a new Shiny Legendary fairly quickly. sad.gif

user posted image

Good start to Friday.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Amy, I'm so sorry to hear you lost your Virizion. I hope you can get a new Shiny Legendary fairly quickly. sad.gif

user posted image

Good start to Friday.

I really think I want to take a break from GPX because of this but I am way too addicted to it. I didn't do much today because I was sad every time I looked at my pokemon page.

Congrats on your new shiny!

Edited by Kigurumix

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Really hoping that Purple Kecleon hatches female so I can have a breeding pair. It would be amazing if they had a way to get the gender you want using a Pass Power. If it doesn't I'll have to wait until I earn enough Prize Points to buy another voucher.

EDIT: It hatched male, and I doubt I'll get enough Prize Points before it goes away and I'll have to wait for a Plus Power, oh well.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Really hoping that Purple Kecleon hatches female so I can have a breeding pair. It would be amazing if they had a way to get the gender you want using a Pass Power. If it doesn't I'll have to wait until I earn enough Prize Points to buy another voucher.

EDIT: It hatched male, and I doubt I'll get enough Prize Points before it goes away and I'll have to wait for a Plus Power, oh well.

Purple kecleon is only male so no breeding pair possible. Has to be bred with ditto.

Edited by Kigurumix

Purple kecleon is only male so no breeding pair possible.  Has to be bred with ditto.

I didn't know that ohmy.gif. Thanks for telling me happy.gif

EDIT:

You look to your feet, and find a Manectite. Congratulations!

Sweet, always wanted this Mega Stone. It was one of the two I needed before they added the newer Mega Stones.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

I got an Altarianite! :3 And Honey+ is active! biggrin.gif

Honey+ doesn't help me. I'm looking for Igglybuff, Pichu, Charmander, and Squirtle, none of which I'm officially hunting for. In fact, I'm only looking for those four at the moment so I can complete the Super Smash Brothers Achievement with shiny pokemon. I already have Lucario and Ivysaur.

And I got Sharpedo's Mega Stone.

Well, I don't know which mega stone I got today, haha. laugh.gif

And I've got my Prize:

user posted image

happy.gif

Edited by Nusieq66

I got an ascension stone today, not too happy about it to be honest. I'd rather have found Galladite or Pinsirite or... well, something that I can realistically hatch a shiny of. biggrin.gif

Well, I don't know which mega stone I got today, haha. laugh.gif

And I've got my Prize:

user posted image

happy.gif

Congrats! ohmy.gif I love the coloration! :3 I know it'll be a long time before I can even start the exploration for Arceus ^^;

Congrats! ohmy.gif I love the coloration! :3 I know it'll be a long time before I can even start the exploration for Arceus ^^;

Thanks! I love its colours, too (That's why I've chosen to complete an Icicle Plate laugh.gif ) I really love blue colour, so Splash Plate is going to be the next one. Too bad its IVs are a tragedy. One day Fluffy, one day and You will get Your own Arceus. wink.gif To be honest, completing a plate is waaay harder than the exploration itself.

Congratulations on your Arceus, Nusieq!! That's why I'm waiting to get all the plates before I complete the exploration.

user posted image

I'm on a roll. smile.gif

Congratulations on your Arceus, Nusieq!! That's why I'm waiting to get all the plates before I complete the exploration.

user posted image

I'm on a roll. smile.gif

Thanks! biggrin.gif

Wow! Yes, indeed You're on a shiny roll. Congratulations! You can borrow me some of Your shiny luck xd.png