Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

Got Articuno for my birthday!

Happy birthday! =D *blows party horn and tosses Pokemon-shaped confetti*

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

Happy birthday! =D *blows party horn and tosses Pokemon-shaped confetti*

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Thanks!

Belated Happy birthday Amy!

I won the moltres egg for this month. Two in a row smile.gif

If anyone is not a wulfenite and wants to trade trinkets, please let me know. I've looked through the ones who give me regularly and don't have any that you need but will keep an eye out. Thanks!

Happy Belated Birthday, Amy!

Water, I'm getting new trinkets and will gladly gift you my spares. smile.gif

Sweet, got Banettite smile.gif. Was just checking on my eggs while at work and the message popped up on my phone.

Just two more and I got them all(unless they release the others at least).

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

got articuno too smile.gif

now hope it hatches shiny but with my shiny luck lately ... i guess not.

always in for trading trinkets but i guess you already know that.

water, pdc and Twilight ... when i got someting u don't, i always send it to you smile.gif

#241-246 *gently pokes eggies* Hatch a shiny, please? ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

Missed one of my summoned Ho-oh eggs, it better not be shiny I swear.

user posted image

Whenever my hunts crest 1,000 eggs I start wondering when they'll end. blink.gif

I hate it when mega evolutions require specific weather conditions... I want my sparkly mega tyranitar darnit!

SWSH voting has started, went with Carvanha, Phantump(both of these I voted for like always tongue.gif) and Tepig. I have a feeling that Scatterbug will be one of the winners, too bad I'm already hunting them, oh well tongue.gif.

user posted image

I got a Deoxys from the event! Also, I voted for Kecleon, Misdreavus, and Treecko.

user posted image

Also, help me level my bacon for the Poke Hunt please.

I got the feeling Scatterbug would be a winner, too, Storm, how interesting.

I went with Litleo, Dedenne, and Skiddo.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

stubbornly went for nidoran F and M and another gen 1 that i need shiny for the mega evolution pinsir

What is the total number of mega stones available on the site?

That's what I'd like to know as well, that way I can at least have an estimate as to how many more I still need to obtain rolleyes.gif

*Edit*

According to my Pokedex, I need 26 more Mega Pokemon (that includes ones with 2 variants of the same Pokemon) blink.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

What is the total number of mega stones available on the site?

There were 33 Mega Pokemon(I have 31, needed two before the new ones), now there are 13 more, so there are now 46 on the site.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Didn't get the pop-up for which Mega Stone I got, so after searching my inventory I found I got a Blazikenite :3

*Edit* Now it's says I got a Mewtwonite X! blink.gif Is this a glitch, or intentional? huh.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow