Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Ah. I think I'm on 12 tasks or something along those lines. I returned to GPX+ after a long absence, so I wasn't aware of it ... plus, weekend trips make it pretty difficult to complete those tasks on a phone.

Also, I fed your altaria :j Now that the site's back up, it's time to hit up more parties ...

Sweet, new Diancie Exploration biggrin.gif. Definitely going to go after that one, hopefully even get a shiny one smile.gif.

user posted image

Needs berries if you guys can help smile.gif.

EDIT: Darn, how fast are people at getting the exploration done blink.gif. I'll be lucky enough if I even finish in a day, let alone less than an hour.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

user posted image

Got my Moltres, now I have that trio completed. Got my two special explorations done for the month, so now I can relax smile.gif.

I finished all the Scavenger Hunt tasks, and am currently doing the Diancie exploration. It's pretty simple so far.

Is anyone else able to use the Mobile Walker? I haven't been able to since I primed it this morning. I wonder if it's my IP?

ETA: It's working again, of course after I post here. xd.png

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted image

Nice random shiny to start the month off!

Looks like I actually have a reason to finish DOTW now haha I really want Diancie ;w;

user posted image

Got the event egg I wanted!

user posted image

I got a Celebi too smile.gif. I was hoping for either Celebi or Raikou so I'm happy I got an egg smile.gif.

EDIT: not shiny of course, one day!

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

user posted image

My first Shiny of September and the last Shiny Orange Flabebe I needed. smile.gif

Finally got the last Shiny Flabebe I needed:

user posted image

Now if I could just finish the 600+ egg Goomy hunt from January. rolleyes.gif

user posted image

Just remembered to heck my party, and I got a Flaming Zorua! :3 Good thing I left some space hehe

I'm glad I didn't get a Flaming Zorua.

user posted image

Mostly because after how long getting this took, I never want to hatch another one.

I got Cameruptite! :3 hehe I like how these Megastones look like marbles xd.png (Not that I've just noticed, I've just never mentioned it laugh.gif )

You look to your feet, and find a Latiasite. Congratulations!

Too bad I no longer have my shiny Latias, that would have been an awesome shiny.

EDIT: Well I've completed 4 Explorations I haven't done once yet, finished The Vespertine Thief a little bit ago. Only one I'm not touching yet is TBD and the Arceus exploration, just as they'll take a bit longer than I feel like doing right now. My laptop really isn't good for some of the clicking tasks, so they'll have to wait.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Storm_Dragoon