Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Medichamite for me, not exactly what I wanted, but it's one I'll need for updating my shiny psychic collection.

user posted image

I suck at leveling scavenger hunt tasks, but today's is only to 9 so it should be okay?

user posted image

I suck at leveling scavenger hunt tasks, but today's is only to 9 so it should be okay?

Best way to level for them is to stick them in the walker and click.

Considering the fact that I forgot to check back until well after reset to evolve that and check in, what do you think is the likelihood that I actually dedicate enough time to GPX+ to click and level stuff?

So at therapy, I remembered to register and then I registered! I am officially a member woot

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

welcome Esko_the_Wolf

if you have questions just shoot and they will be anwsered here smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Welcome to GPX+ Esko! :3 (Or would you prefer I call you by your full username? ^^; )

You look to your feet, and find a Pidgeotite. Congratulations!

Yay, now I need windy weather and I have another Pokemon for the Pokedex.

Considering the fact that I forgot to check back until well after reset to evolve that and check in, what do you think is the likelihood that I actually dedicate enough time to GPX+ to click and level stuff?

Was just trying to help. :/

I appreciate the attempt, I'm just rolling on the floor being a mostly inactive player.

user posted image

Yay! biggrin.gif Finished another Eevee hunt, and it's a female as well , egg #586 (59 days later xd.png) happy.gif This one will become Sylveon :3

I just finished it. pretty simple and straightforward. the leveling tasks aren't hard at all, especially with the multiplier.

Unintentionally grabbed someone's summon ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

still stuck on the exploration for arceus. it's gonna take a year with my busy life at the moment.

what is the reward for the new exploration?

That explains those pinkan berries one of my pokemon brought up from Underground.

user posted image

Always a nice surprise to have a random grab turn out to be shiny.

I appreciate the attempt, I'm just rolling on the floor being a mostly inactive player.

Ah okay. I been hatching slowly cuz I just grab eggs, toss my one signature up somewhere and go about my other websites.

Also anyone know how to change the cut on Furfrous? I tried to find info on the help page but it seems it holds none.