Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

Can't believe this only got 2nd place!

My Mega Blaziken with 151 IVs got 2nd too. The competition must have been steep this time.

I got Lopunnite.

My Mega Blaziken with 151 IVs got 2nd too. The competition must have been steep this time.

I got Lopunnite.

must have been!

I got Beedrillite today.

I just remembered...

user posted image

...that I had both Sablenite and a shiny Sableye.

Sweet, got Beedrillite, the one I wanted biggrin.gif.

user posted image

So cool, definitely need to get a shiny one eventually.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Does anyone have an extra jar of trapinch sand or magikarp pop? I'm down to two that I can get on my own and these two I can't offer on with july trinkets.

user posted image

I finished this one fast, and with an egg from the Lab, no less. smile.gif

user posted image

Two in one day. cool.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I only need three more July trinkets, Vanillish Ice Cream Cone, Vanilluxe Drink Glass, and Picture of a Solar Flare. Only one is in my affinity so hopefully I will be able to trade for the other two and get the one in my affinity.

I got Swampertite tonight.

Edited by Kigurumix

I got Medichamite :3 looking forward to seeing that the choices are for the SWSH this time, hopefully there's something I'd like to hunt for ^^;

You look to your feet, and find a Steelixite. Congratulations!

Awesome, another newly released Mega Stone smile.gif. Really hoping the SWSH is going to be good this time, as the Flabebe hunt was very annoying xd.png.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I got a Primal Omega Stone. I can't wait to use it on Groudon.

Looks like the SWSH choices are Scatterbug, Carbink and Inkay, I chose to hunt Scatterbug first (like everyone else, most likely xd.png) :3

Looks like I called it for Scatterbug being one of the choices, and looks like it is the more popular of the three. I went with Inkay though, I had a previous hunt for it that I accidentally cancelled, so I'll do the SWSH version instead. Not that I'll have much shiny luck, I think I've only ever gotten a shiny on the first day once in all the SWSH I've participated in xd.png.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I went with Carbink, I've been unofficially hunting it for months anyway. I'll probably do Scatterbug last.

I am disappointed with all three choices this time. I already have 2 shiny inkay, 4 shinies in the scatterbug family and shiny carbink. I started with carbink just because I only have one, and will do scatterbug probably, but since there are no changes with the flag forms as far as shinies goes it is kind of a waste. sad.gif

Well, I already have a shiny Carbink, a Vivillion and already have a Inkay hunt going, which I can't cancel for the SWSH...

Guess I'm going for another Vivillion.

I am disappointed with all three choices this time. I already have 2 shiny inkay, 4 shinies in the scatterbug family and shiny carbink. I started with carbink just because I only have one, and will do scatterbug probably, but since there are no changes with the flag forms as far as shinies goes it is kind of a waste. sad.gif

what u mean about the flag forms?

i choose scatterbug as it's low in steps and i am leaving on holliday with not much interaction possibilities

what u mean about the flag forms?

i choose scatterbug as it's low in steps and i am leaving on holliday with not much interaction possibilities

Here is the info on flags:

Beginning May 4th, 2015, Pokémon might return from the Underground with a special Regional Flag to symbolize that they traveled to a new region. These Flags are necessary to form-change Vivillon. You can only collect each Flag once, as they are permanent items; there are 19 total Flags. If a Pokémon has traveled to a new region and returned with a Flag, their chance of becoming infected with Pokérus is greater (but only if they are brought directly back to your Party).

Yeah i know about the flags but i don't understand what u mean by ' but since there are no changes with the flag forms as far as shinies goes it is kind of a waste. '

u can't change a shiny with the flags ? or ....

Edited by Dolphine

Yeah i know about the flags but i don't understand what u mean by ' but since there are no changes with the flag forms as far as shinies goes it is kind of a waste. '

u can't change a shiny with the flags ? or ....

I was hoping the wings would change with a shiny, only the body changes to white the wings stay the same.

got my shiny in 40 eggs! I'm going to try scatterbug again since I only need one more shiny for a vivillon. first time in a while I've joined the site hunt more than once.

and I completed the july set too. I'm trying to trade for things people still need, not having too much luck so far. I'll keep trying.

Hey, everyone! I guess this is my 'Goodbye GPXPlus' post here, ahaha. Released all but my party pokemon, and just have some trinkets- aside from the 10 I'm keeping- left to give out, probably to whoever wants 'em for hoarding or sky gifts: Soda Can x 14, Bubbles x 3, Bottle Cap x 12, Pikachu Stamp x 9, Luvdisc Pin x 1, Broken Jar x 6, Toy Catnip Mouse x 1, Grape Lollipop x 9. Gifted 'em to whoever I thought might use 'em for Sky Gifts so I don't have to think about it any longer, heh.

It's been a lot of fun, but I've fallen out of love with the site over the past year or so, so I've decided to move on. I'll still be here on Dragon Cave and on Flight Rising, for anyone who wants to keep in touch. c:

Edited by harpuiapwnsyou

Harpuia, you will be missed. Thank you for the Trinkets!

900 Inkay eggs and still no shiny, and this isn't even my SWSH!

Starting to hate those little squid-things.