Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

AND DONE!

Never again will I hunt Flabebes... But I do hope that the honey+ trend keeps going until the end of the month.~

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Still trying to get these to 100 x.x

Edited by Pestilence420

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Finally got the sinnoh master achievement after neglecting my dex for over two years, lol. Now onto the unowns and legends

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

i just keep hunting those flowers, as an extra hunt.

not take the eggs when i am shinyhunting normally but when i use honey take those instead of other eggs.

we'll see where it brings me.

I got my shiny this morning. Im going to work on my happiny hunt and pick a new shiny to hunt. If only I could get my shiny ho oh.

Your egg hatched into Sh. Flabebe [Orange]!

Your Pokemon hatched holding a Pixie Shard!

Congratulations on completing your shiny hunt!

user posted image

That's all 5 Flabebe colors for the SWSH smile.gif.

EDIT:

Okay this is getting ridiculous:

user posted image

Got nothing else to say about that.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

grats

send your shiny luck my way please

however i am happy to have at least 2 of them alreday.

Apparently the mods on GPX don't accept volunteer artists to make gen 6 sprites and help out making other art. Oh well.

I was gonna offer them these sprites to use on the site if they wanted, though guess they'll be used somewhere else

user posted imageuser posted image

Tazzay, I like your sprites, I think their poses are pretty dynamic. I hope you can use them somewhere. How do you become an artist on GPX+?

I'm hoping to finish all 5 Flabebe hunts this month, I've found two shinies so far.

user posted image

On to red!

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Hatched a shiny Heracross and figured I'd move on to the next bug with a mega evolution, so I started a pinsir hunt.

... Should probably have checked if anyone is even breeding them before I did that.

Wow, honey plus is already over 60% in under 45 minutes since reset.

Edited by Kigurumix

I'll get to enjoy the sweet honey one of my new hunts, I hit 15 eggs this morning. smile.gif

I wonder if they are going to release the achievements they were working on?

Not complaining about getting a new Mega Stone but its crazy that people got Honey+ maxed AGAIN.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I'm just gonna keep hatching these until the end of the SWSH to get my egg count up smile.gif.

Decided to use the two summoning items I had on me and use tomorrow's multiplier to get them hatched.

You look to your feet, and find a Blastoisinite. Congratulations!

Wish it was Pidgeotite instead but oh well tongue.gif.

user posted image

i got the megastone for this little one. I like it when i get stones for shinies i already have.

hatching red in the meantime

I got Banetite this time, and like you, Dolphine, am hatching red Flabebes hoping for a shiny. I'm so happy to have Honey+ back again.

I'm so excited for the return of the old event system! I miss waiting all day for a mystery egg to appear in my party!

In other news, Charmander needs pecha berries!

user posted image

user posted image

A drink for this one, perhaps? I'm hoping to mega evolve him before the poke hunt ends.

user posted image

A drink for this one, perhaps? I'm hoping to mega evolve him before the poke hunt ends.

Nice, hopefully that gets you first place.

Did i miss something? Are there mystery eggs handed out?

There were 5 species, with about 350 eggs for each species given out earlier in May. And it seems like there will be at least 3 for June. The Community thread on the GPX forums gives more details. But for May, there were three winners, who chose Diancie, Yveltal, and Dracowymsy. However, because of the DW exploration, that egg was changed to Zergoose instead. Then, there were two Admin-chosen eggs: Crystal Onix & Shaymin. {Well, I GUESS they were Admin-chosen, anyway.}

Nominations for June's event have been cut off now, and Jen will soon choose the winners, who can then pick which eggs will go out for June. We were told that there will likely be a cool-down period, so any of the eggs from this month can't be used for June.

You just need to make sure you're active for at least once in the 2 weeks prior to the giveaway, have an open spot in your Party, and aren't on the Restricted list for a chance at an egg.

EDIT - Clarification purposes.

Edited by RicFule