Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

So I got the Genesect egg from the event purely because I thought "why not put a bug type in my party, i'll see if that works". Turns out I got the egg and that made my morning. Then came the time for it to hatch and I muttered "please at least have good IVs" but then it popped out like "BAM I'M A SHINY"

I made the most inhuman noise. I will cherish this Genesect forever.

I really don't understand those fat lined things.

you just have to do those? like tomorrow drink fresh water ? and you will have a chance to get an egg?

And why is there a winner the 5th and the 7th?

it might be stupid questions but english is not my native languages and overall it doesn't give problems but now i really don't understand sad.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The fat line is a hint to which pokemon it'll be, and as for the pure spring water one, I'm betting that the pokemon is Suicune, which is said to have the power to purify even the most polluted of waters. wink.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I got Xerneas too. I'm happy I got it, I never bought a voucher for it.

Is yours shiny or a alt sprite? It looks totally different from Kigurumixs.

I think Kigurumix's Xerneas is in its active form :3 (I think that's what it's called ^^; )

Edited by FluffyPillow

I think Kigurumix's Xerneas is in its active form :3 (I think that's what it's called ^^; )

Oh so they do have different forms for them. Sorry I been off and on the website so I don't know what all is going on anymore. >_<

Oh so they do have different forms for them. Sorry I been off and on the website so I don't know what all is going on anymore. >_<

Yes, I switched mine to active form from Neutral Form.

user posted image Neutral

user posted image Active

I believe so :3 Here's what it looks like on Serebii -> Xerneas

*Edit* ninja.gif 'd by Kigurumix xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

Yes, I switched mine to active form from Neutral Form.

user posted image Neutral

user posted image Active

Oh alright thanks! smile.gif

I really don't understand those fat lined things.

you just have to do those? like tomorrow drink fresh water ? and you will have a chance to get an egg?

And why is there a winner the 5th and the 7th?

it might be stupid questions but english is not my native languages and overall it doesn't give problems but now i really don't understand sad.gif

Check the posting I made on June 3rd. It gives additional information as to why the 5th and the 7th have "Winner" beside them. {As well as the 3rd.} And yes, the bolded words are a hint as what the day's mystery pokemon might be.

Leading guesses are the aforementioned Suicune or Splash Chikorita.

Looks like my guess was correct.~ Now let's see if I won the shiny lottery with this one.

Dang, I didn't get the suicune egg. Can we only get one event egg per month?

Dang, I didn't get the suicune egg. Can we only get one event egg per month?

Only 1 egg, yes (also, they said there's a little over 50% chance you'd get an egg, but doesn't mean you'll receive one) :3 My Shadow Lugia egg wasn't shiny as I'd hoped, but oh well, at least I got an egg rolleyes.gif Can't wait to see what eggs they'll have next time :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

Crud, I knew I was forgetting something today D=. Now I just gotta hope that I'm lucky enough to get a Zygarde egg tomorrow.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Ok now i understand thx. There is one to nominate this month too so i guess it will be this way in the future too.

I couldnt keep a space open. So i kept one today

user posted image

Soooo glad I got a Zygarde egg biggrin.gif. I missed the past two days by a couple minutes, so I'm glad I got something smile.gif.

user posted image

Nice random Shiny and Splash Shard looking for a PokeHunt entry.

user posted image

Your egg hatched into Sh. Helioptile!

Your Pokemon hatched holding a Zap Shard!

Congratulations on completing your shiny hunt!

Finally finished this hunt after 319 days biggrin.gif.