Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Competition for the weekly poke hunt must've been fierce, 'cause my charizard only made second place.

Ah well, I got a draco shard today by means of a finished hunt at least.~

user posted image

Looking for a Scyther egg or one already hatched, and nothing mellow.gif Must not be a popular one to be bred ^^;

I see Scyther in the Lab pretty frequently, Fluffy, if all else fails.

user posted image

This hunt took awhile, but I'm happy with the result. smile.gif

I see Scyther in the Lab pretty frequently, Fluffy, if all else fails.

user posted image

This hunt took awhile, but I'm happy with the result. smile.gif

Took a while, but finally found one in the lab, thank you! :3

I found this in the shelter biggrin.gif

user posted image

Nice! I need to get more of these but it's to expensive.

user posted image

Pretty egg, gonna be glad that I no longer have to hatch Flabebe again xd.png.

user posted image

Had to buy the voucher for this, and I've been set back to where I was before the SWSH in terms of Prize Points. Sigh... I'm never going to get Yveltal ;w;

user posted image

It's iv's suck.

Is it just me, or does the flower resemble Yveltal? ohmy.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

Think this is the fastest I've ever gone through a special exploration tongue.gifohmy.gif.

EDIT:

user posted image

This guy needs Dry berries.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

user posted image

Forgot to load my party for today but I guess Xerneas is better than no egg this month.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I got Xerneas too. I'm happy I got it, I never bought a voucher for it.

This may be a rather silly question, but, how did you guys get the Xerneas egg? Did you buy it or was it given by special means?

This may be a rather silly question, but, how did you guys get the Xerneas egg? Did you buy it or was it given by special means?

They got it by "special means." There is a Community Thread over on the GPX forums. Last month, as well as April, there was the chance to nominate people for various reasons. Near the end of the month, there was a drawing of all the nominated folks. The top three people got to choose a Legendary or Novelty egg for a prize for the following month. Xerneas is the first one given out for this month, with 4 more to go. Two of which are "Mystery Eggs" and what they actually are will not be revealed until they arrive.

All you need to do to be ABLE to get an egg, is be active at least once in the two weeks prior to the giveaway, have an open spot in your Party, AND not be on the Restricted list. And just because you can get an egg, doesn't mean that you will. There are only 350 eggs of each species given out over the 5 days of the event, for a grand total on 1,750 eggs. And more people than that have been active.

It was part of the June egg distribution, part of the community events here http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=72740

I got Kangaskhanite today!

user posted image

Well this went fast but I can't tell the difference from the normal one.

Edited by Kigurumix

Wish I could've gotten a Xerneas too, but oh well, maybe next time.

Got a Sableite today though, so now I'm kinda sorta hunting for a shiny to mega evolve.