Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Yay, my pokemon ranked 1st (this is the 3nd time ever) and got a Pixie Shard! biggrin.gif Took me a while to figure out how I got 2 shards, remembering the shiny Flabebe I have rolleyes.gif Also, I know it says you get a shard when you hatch a shiny of a non-normal type - does that mean you can only get shards from pokehunts and SWSH's, or do ones you hunt yourself count as well?

The ones you hunt yourself count. I got a pixie shard completing my Spritzee hunt.

You don't even have to be hunting to get one either. I grabbed the wrong flabebe egg from the shelter and it hatched shiny and I got the shard.

i ranked 3rd this week but got my 'unique entry' achievement for entering a shiny smile.gif

at least 2 of 5 colors shinies found

now going for the red

to bad i hatched these on the same day tongue.gif but happy i got them at least

user posted image

599 eggs, but I finally finished this one.

Not sure why exactly I was so sick of that hunt, I've certainly had longer ones with more difficult to hatch eggs... Oh well, at least it's done now.

Yay, my pokemon ranked 1st (this is the 3nd time ever) and got a Pixie Shard! biggrin.gif Took me a while to figure out how I got 2 shards, remembering the shiny Flabebe I have rolleyes.gif Also, I know it says you get a shard when  you hatch a shiny of a non-normal type - does that mean you can only get shards from pokehunts and SWSH's, or do ones you hunt yourself count as well?

Yeah. As long as you don't hatch a straight Normal-type, like Eevee, or two in one day, you'll get a shard of the primary type if you don't already have the 5 shards/plate of the primary type.

For instance, let's say you get a shiny Murkrow. If you don't already have the shards for the primary type, Dark, you'd pull down a Dread {?} shard. Now, if you already HAVE that plate, I believe you'd be able to get a shard from the secondary type, Flying. But don't take my word for it. I haven't actually hatched a dual-type shiny where I have the primary type yet.

EDIT - Left out a period, even though I capitalized the next word. LOL

Edited by RicFule

user posted image

Thank heavens this hunt is over. So much for hoping for a fast shiny, took 812 eggs for this bugger to appear. I wish I had the luck of people who got shinies under 100 eggs xd.png.

user posted image

Another hunt ended, this one I'm happier with because it means I won't have to pick up these ugly fishies again. biggrin.gif

Okay I started Yellow Flabebe because I want to try and get the other shiny colors. Started grabbing eggs:

user posted image

Got my third shiny White Flabebe, the second random shiny White Flabebe in this hunt. At least I can have all the evolutions now xd.png.

I'm going to need more PC boxes - doesn't take long to fill them up when hunting shinies ^^; Problem is, I'm not sure if I got all the PC box plus ones or not (since I don't see that option in the shop), and I don't really want to spend my prize points on the Extra box plus ones yet ^^; Certainly in a pickle rolleyes.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

I'm going to need more PC boxes - doesn't take long to fill them up when hunting shinies ^^; Problem is, I'm not sure if I got all the PC box plus ones or not (since I don't see that option in the shop), and I don't really want to spend my prize points on the Extra box plus ones yet ^^; Certainly in a pickle rolleyes.gif

Extra PC Box Ultra are limited to 25 and you can buy them one of two ways, 1,000,000 Points or 45 Prize Points. There are 75 boxes in total.

I have had my number of boxes maxed out since just after they added the Extra PC Box Ultras. All the new novelties, megas, and Vivillon forms are killing me. I have been having to cull pokemon out of my existing boxes to make room.

Edited by Kigurumix

Extra PC Box Ultra are limited to 25 and you can buy them one of two ways, 1,000,000 Points or 45 Prize Points. There are 75 boxes in total.

I have had my number of boxes maxed out since just after they added the Extra PC Box Ultras. All the new novelties, megas, and Vivillon forms are killing me. I have been having to cull pokemon out of my existing boxes to make room.

I know about the Extra box ultra, hence why I don't want to spend my prize point for them yet ^^; I can't find the Extra PC box plus, since I'm at my max for the regular ones =/ Or is there only 2 PC box upgrades? huh.gif

I know about the Extra box ultra, hence why I don't want to spend my prize point for them yet ^^; I can't find the Extra PC box plus, since I'm at my max for the regular ones =/ Or is there only 2 PC box upgrades? huh.gif

Extra PC Box 6,000 Points Limited to 15 per customer.

Extra PC Box Plus 65,000 Points Limited to 10 per customer.

Extra PC Box Ultra 1,000,000 Points or 45 Prize Points Limited to 25 per customer.

Those are the three types of boxes we can purchase.

Honey+ wore off and within 4 hours of rollover, it's already over 50% again.

People do NOT want to hunt Flabebe without it, I see.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

i have to get to 15 red eggs before the next starts

Edited by Dolphine

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I have enough blues for Sweet Honey, I still haven't gotten my first shiny.

Please help me level them to 100 can't use the pokewalker to help x.x

We're back at 100% for honey+ again though xd.png

We're back at 100% for honey+ again though xd.png

Wow, that is impressive.

got Scizorite tonight

Edited by Kigurumix

Medichamite for me. I'm so glad to have Honey+ back.

Mewtwonite X for me this time.

Really wishing I could get some mega stones for pokemon that aren't legendaries.

user posted image

Got Alakazite today. I like getting Mega Stones for shinies I already have.

Also:

user posted image

Completed the Yellow Flabebe hunt at 69 eggs and started Blue, nothing yet though. If I can get a shiny Blue, I'll move onto Orange and hope I can get all 5 SWSH shinies smile.gif.

Working on that too. I got blue and white now on te red. Just hatched my 15th so can used honey.

I think i got medichamite but not sure

user posted image

Finished my blue hunt so I'm moving on to orange. If I can get one of those I'll be done with Flabebe eggs forever.

user posted image

Blue Flabebe get! Time to start Orange and hope I can get it before the SWSH ends smile.gif.