Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

What do you mean with that? I thought plus powers were active for everyone. {Of course, I'm reading this while half-asleep, so I could be misunderstanding your meaning.}

If you were a donor on the site you got ad free status.

When they changed to the plus powers those of us with ad free donor status are not eligible for plus powers unless we give up our ad free status.

user posted image

Finally got to evolve one of my shiny Haunter into a Gengar then into Mega Gengar. No Red Flabebe yet though, up to 261 eggs for that.

user posted image

Was grabbing my shiny hunt eggs all day, and then grabbed some random ones. This being one of them.

So it seems my interest in GPXPlus is back again, huh..

I got my shiny Flabebe, now i've decided to go towards getting more achievements. I've also found that a lot of the gen 5 sprites stick out quite a bit from the rest of them. Especially Klefki lmao

user posted image

Also i'm going for the Social Networking Achievement, anyone who adds me to their pal pad i'll add back!

Managed to finally get some shinies yesterday after the current drought:

user posted image user posted image

Great names, kestra. smile.gif

I foresee Honey+ powers only until the end of this SWSH.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I foresee Honey+ powers only until the end of this SWSH.

Yeah, no kidding. I got three credits from a Sky Gift and put them towards Honey+ because seriously, screw this Flabebe nonsense.

user posted image

Yay! biggrin.gif #348 rolleyes.gif Just when I thought I was going to have to hunt in the lab again as well laugh.gif *goes to continue her other 2 regular hunts*

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Never bothered getting many eggs today, non-multiplier days are slow and boring tongue.gif.

EDIT:

Seems I get a Sablenite, another future shiny hunt is going to be in the works.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

user posted image user posted image

I found some (nearly!) identical twins: their codes are very similar, they were both donated by Alex and Thomas, and they're both Igglybuff. xd.png

I never get the popup anymore. I think I got either Medichamite or Slowbronite.

Nevermind what I said, I got Banettite.

Edited by Kigurumix

I got Sablenite as well! I'm happy to have the multiplier back. cool.gif

I got a Mewtwonite Y. My immediate reaction was "That's nice, but what am I going to do with it...?"

Well I got my second shiny Flabebe, amazingly only after 20 eggs. I think that's enough for me.

user posted image

I also have a frozen Snorlax that's in need of aspear berries.

user posted image

Finally! Egg #906

It's been almost a year. smile.gif

Congrats!

Pechas, pls?

stupid blue eggs hatch shiny ....

i tried asking nice tongue.gif

user posted image

i guess it helps

started the hunt for the white one but set it to end when the swsh ends, while i normally let it continue.

user posted image

owke that want fast smile.gif

up to the next

Edited by Dolphine

Yay, my pokemon ranked 1st (this is the 3nd time ever) and got a Pixie Shard! biggrin.gif Took me a while to figure out how I got 2 shards, remembering the shiny Flabebe I have rolleyes.gif Also, I know it says you get a shard when you hatch a shiny of a non-normal type - does that mean you can only get shards from pokehunts and SWSH's, or do ones you hunt yourself count as well?

Edited by FluffyPillow