Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I see it's all Flabebe, all the time for this month's SWSH. I went with Yellow.

Was there voting? I didn't see it.

There was no voting, only Flabebe.

I'm going with blue, they're prettiest.

There was no voting, only Flabebe.

I'm going with blue, they're prettiest.

I hate shiny hunting Flabebe! It is all random in the shelter unless you choose to use sweet honey or you will have horrible wait times if you pick from the lab. Way to stick it to your players.

Only Flabebe this month? ohmy.gif I agree with Kigurumix, this is going to a bit difficult ^^; I'm going to hunt for the blue variant :3

I finally got my shiny larvesta!!!! and an insect shard to go with it. My first shard smile.gif

Not sure how well this flabebe hunt will go but I chose the red one. I'm going to have to pick another pokemon to hunt but I'm not sure if I should do it now or wait until after the site hunt is over.

Hoping I can get this guy happy enough to mega evolve into Mega Charizard X before reset xd.png.

user posted image

EDIT: Thanks for the help biggrin.gif.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

user posted image

Frilly looking Mega form ohmy.gif

user posted image

Shiny mega not much different in color.

Edited by Kigurumix

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Gonna get the ones I need from the lab because my daycare guys won't be ready until later.

Finally placed first in the Poke hunt and got a Dragon Shard.

I'm Lab-grabbing too. I foresee using a lot of Sweet Honey for this SWSH since there's no way to tell the eggs in the Shelter apart. dry.gif

Finally placed first in the Poke hunt and got a Dragon Shard.

I'm Lab-grabbing too. I foresee using a lot of Sweet Honey for this SWSH since there's no way to tell the eggs in the Shelter apart. dry.gif

I agree =/ Lab-grabbing as well, though it's very tough as most of the Flabebe eggs I see are either the red or white ones (and the shelter isn't helping) - only found 2 blue ones so far sad.gif

I like that the flabebe eggs now crack in the color they hatch.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Same, I wonder when they added that in? o.o Also, used up my shelter grabs and at most/in total got 3 blue ones (not counting the 2 I got from the lab last batch) mellow.gif There has to be an easier way to get the ones needed, besides stalking the lab, which doesn't result in much most of the time ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

EDIT: Decided to buy 50 Honey, I'll get a Diancie.......eventually.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

i went for blue too

it's a challenge this one smile.gif

if they start cracling and it's not the right color you can drop them agian right? or keep them and hope they are shiny anyway smile.gif

Edited by Dolphine

Omg they added the colors to the Flabebe eggs in the Shelter. Too bad it wasn't done earlier, but oh well, I'll get prize points to get Diancie later smile.gif.

EDIT: Seems the got rid of it, cause every Flabebe I look at now doesn't have the color name next to it.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

omg just bought like 40 honey tongue.gif

oh wel

i'll keep saving, i bought a voucher earlier this week so i am good for now smile.gif

Edited by Dolphine

You can drop them again, but I'd keep them on the off-chance they're shiny. Randomly grabbing in the Shelter resulted in two blues, a red and two whites. I'm stalking the Lab again.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

earlier it showed the color in the shelter but not any more :s

strange things

strange things

good, I though I was going crazy when I couldn't see the colors.

Grabbed a blue flabebe from the shelter when I needed red and it hatched shiny!! smile.gif I got a pixie shard from it

Edited by water_angel

if they start cracling and it's not the right color you can drop them agian right? or keep them and hope they are shiny anyway smile.gif

The color is in the egg description, it just isn't shown in the shelter, so you know once you grab the egg if it is the right color.

strange things

That would have been so cool if it stayed that way, I am getting to the point where I hate this SWSH. I have only hatched 10 of my color so far so I can't even use sweet honey yet.

At least my Arceus hatched Fairy!

user posted image

Edited by Kigurumix

I wish they'd add which color was which egg was in the shelter, I kept grabbing the wrong ones earlier and I'm out of shelter grabs ^^; And I can't use a repel in the lab because I've gotten a couple blue ones from there, so that won't work - this is going to take a while ^^; *faints*

@Kiguruimx: Cool Arceus! :3 Reminds me of bubblegum hehe laugh.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Hunting Flabebe is suffering.