Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Hunting Flabebe is suffering.

You can say that again ^^; From what I've noticed in the lab so far (IMHO, even though they're classified as common), the red and orange variants are most common, yellow and white are slightly less common, and blue is uncommon - I can hardly find any blue ones, just my luck xd.png

You can say that again ^^; From what I've noticed in the lab so far (IMHO, even though they're classified as common), the red and orange variants are most common, yellow and white are slightly less common, and blue is uncommon - I can hardly find any blue ones, just my luck xd.png

I think the majority of people are hunting blue, I already had 4 shiny blues so I chose red.

Funny, I chose to hunt white since I had the entire red Flabebe evolution line in shiny form; so of course the RNG decided to "bless" me with another red Flabebe.

user posted image

This Pokémon was egg #2 in Pestilence's 1-day site-wide shiny hunt started on May 14th, 2015. blink.gif

Edited by Pestilence420

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Of course I go over 200 with these buggers dry.gif. I have a feeling that I'm in for a long hunt.

EDIT: Got Gengarite, good thing I have a boatload of shiny Gastly from a previous SWSH xd.png. Now to wait for it to be Foggy to evolve my Haunter into Gengar.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

I got Gardevoirite. Thank goodness I've hatched over 15 Yellow Flabebes so I can use the Honey+ power.

Amy, I stalked the Lab for hours to get myself up to 15. Hopefully that works for you too.

Thank goodness for Honey+, that makes hunting blue's this weekend a lot easier ^^; I got a Scizorite :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

Thank gods I managed to hatch EXACTLY 15 blue Flabebe before the Honey Power came online.

user posted image wub.gif

This Pokémon was egg #543 in Pestilence 's 44-day shiny hunt started on April 3rd, 2015.

It hatched with my first mind shard ^^

user posted image

It took 388 eggs but I finally found what I was looking for. Now to enjoy the high multiplier and honey+ with my real shiny hunts.~

EDIT:

user posted image

Case in point. This will re-complete my eeveelution collection.

Edited by Linichan

I think I got the Mewtwo X stone. I was on the mobile and the message was really off screen so I didn't see what the pop up said. That's the only one not in my actual box though so that must be it.

I've only hatched 41 eggs so far. I don't know how people hatch 100+ in a day.

going to try for newbiw commuter today. I only need 22 more. Then to do the rest of them. I need to get a better team.

Edited by water_angel

I've hatched only 7 orange ones so far. dry.gif Always picking up the wrong color...

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Deinosaur

user posted image

Yay, I got my shiny Flabebe after 375 eggs. I'm not sure if I'll get another hunt for these started, it was bad enough trying to get 15 the first time in order to use the Honey xd.png.

EDIT: I decided to go after Red Flabebe

user posted image

Got a second shiny White xd.png.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

user posted image

Yay, I got my shiny Flabebe after 375 eggs. I'm not sure if I'll get another hunt for these started, it was bad enough trying to get 15 the first time in order to use the Honey xd.png.

EDIT: I decided to go after Red Flabebe

user posted image

Got a second shiny White xd.png.

Give me some of Your luck! biggrin.gif

+310 eggs and counting.

EDIT:

user posted image

Mmmm... okay.. xd.png

Edited by Nusieq66

Quick question. When obtaining a Pokemon, let's say from the Safari Zone, will it automatically be added to my Pokedex, or do I have to view its dex entry from the options?

It automatically adds a pokemon / egg to your dex when you hatch or take one

I have only hatched 55 eggs and I will not give up my ad free status to use the plus powers but this time it is awfully tempting.

user posted image

Almost two years after starting this hunt, it finally ends.

So pretty! Congrats! cx

user posted image

This Pokémon was egg #6 in Pestilence 's 1-day shiny hunt started on May 16th, 2015.

Loving this xd.png

I have only hatched 55 eggs and I will not give up my ad free status to use the plus powers but this time it is awfully tempting.

What do you mean with that? I thought plus powers were active for everyone. {Of course, I'm reading this while half-asleep, so I could be misunderstanding your meaning.}

Plus power are for everyone. I haven't spend money on gpx or any game but i use honey plus. You have 999 honey and it doesn't use them up as long honey plus is active

#223-228 ^^; Is it just me, or are eggs not hatching as quickly as they were yesterday? huh.gif I know the multipliers change (today's basically the same as before, just went down a point I think), so that can't be it ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

When plus powers first came out people could choose to stay on the old system where Once they donated they were forever ad free. If you didn't change over to the new donation system you can't have access to the plus power bonuses.

And fluffy it's still early. It'll go faster once people are awake. Sometimes Sunday is slower too

Edited by water_angel