Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

If messing with it breaks a vital part of the site then there is a problem.

There have been no problems with the pc boxes until a few days ago, why should I have to toss my pokemon because of a problem that the admins created.

And there is a huge difference between a site being stagnant and breaking functioning parts of the site.

All improvements should be fully tested before being implemented on the site so as not to break other parts.

As a long time user it saddens me that you take the value of my collection so lightly.

Actually, the PC problem has persisted for well over a year. Nothing new I've created has broken existing features, especially not something like the PC.

The inherent issue is with the way the site checks if you have any achievements to unlock. When your PC is too full, the page runs out of memory trying to load in all of your Pokémon to check for certain achievements.

This is something users have been reporting for a very long time and something that is on my list to fix.

The reason it only started happening recently for you would have to be because you just recently hit the threshold, not because of any updates I've made.

Actually, the PC problem has persisted for well over a year. Nothing new I've created has broken existing features, especially not something like the PC.

The inherent issue is with the way the site checks if you have any achievements to unlock. When your PC is too full, the page runs out of memory trying to load in all of your Pokémon to check for certain achievements.

This is something users have been reporting for a very long time and something that is on my list to fix.

The reason it only started happening recently for you would have to be because you just recently hit the threshold, not because of any updates I've made.

I have had the maximum number of pc boxes for almost as long as they have been available and I keep them almost at maximum all the time. I have my living dex and all my shiny pokemon and a bunch of others I have decided to keep over time and for the past couple months have only had one or 2 boxes that I can empty without having to do some serious culling. My problems only started last week when I was in Florida and was unable to load the main site on any device except for my mobile phone. I have found a work around to be able to use the site now but am really curious how this can pop up so suddenly when my play style hasn't changed.

I've given you an answer on the issue. It's not solely PC Pokémon either (that's just the easiest area to fill up the most), it's simply the total number of Pokémon you own, which is a combination of PC, Party, Battle Tower, etc. Your play-style may not have changed, but I'm sure you have at least one Pokémon more in your collection than you had before you became affected. I guarantee you if you were able to empty half a box or so, you'd find the full site works for you again. All I can say to you now is that it's on my list to fix.

Also, for everyone else, I plan to update the mobile site so you can view the updates header.

oh damn,

personal life kicked in hard and i only had the mobile site to change my party a bit.

I missed out on de may event (most of it anyway)

at least the last day isn't handed out, so i have a slight chance to get one event eggie.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I've gotten a Marine Flag and Savannah Flag so far.

user posted image

So it is. Slightly disappointing that they'd use a summonable legend for an event reward, but ah well. -licks it-

I'm still on Jirachi waiting for 4 Pokemon to get to Level 100! -.-

Put them in the walker and go around the site clicking. It'll help level faster.

Where did members get that Novelty Carbink?

found out where they got them?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

didn't got lucky with they may events. maybe next time

I did, and ended up getting an Yveltal from the event. smile.gif

That was my mistake, it was Diancie, not Novelty Carbink. When I first saw it I hadn't known about the May Egg event, and thought it was a new Novelty.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Aww that would be an awesome novelty kinda disappointed now laugh.gif

Edited by Pestilence420

just bought a legend voucher in the prize shop.

Now see what legend i will buy tongue.gif

Anyone know why we have a multiplier today?

My guess would be because it's Mother's Day :3

My guess would be because it's Mother's Day :3

Works for me, I'll take a good multiplier any day.

The 11th task of the Arceus exploration takes forever since you have to rely on others to get your levels up. sad.gif

Edited by Kigurumix

You look to your feet, and find a Garchompite. Congratulations!

Too bad it wasn't a mega stone for a shiny I actually have, oh well.

You look to your feet, and find a Garchompite. Congratulations!

Too bad it wasn't a mega stone for a shiny I actually have, oh well.

I got Venusaurite this time.

user posted image

Can you guys help me level this thing for the Poke Hunt?