TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

fianlly finished as of last night smile.gif there all so beautiful, I cant wait till next year now xd.png

All of the eggs are fabulous, so thank you artists for making them for us!

While I love all of the shinypretties, I have to admit that Munin's jigsaw puzzle egg is my absolute favorite (if the jigsaw is for Autism Awareness, it just earned another million awesomeness points), followed really closely by Lythiaren's and TheAntimonyElement's.

Thank you again, all of you. The border is gorgeous, the eggs are amazing, and TJ, you're awesome for giving us three days to find them!!

Geez its finnished? I thought i have time till evening :/ Only 2 left!! sad.gif

not finished yet. It will be over at midnight EST. You have about 12 and a half hours left.

Geez its finnished? I thought i have time till evening :/ Only 2 left!! sad.gif

nope not till midnight tonight its about 12-13 hours left

Thanks for all the fun. Since it was my first time I thought I had to fight for eggs during cave drops or AP clicky battles and would only have 1-2 days. I guess I could have also just asked.... but what fun is that compared to speculative paranoia??

It was sooooooooo much awesome. I was going to spend plenty of time playing and as I was flipping thru my scrolls and other normal game play and then SURPRISE!! pretty magical egg. No 10 second timer or anything. Thanks to all the artists for all the beauties.

The only thing I am waiting on is my chocolate dragon. I guess since easter dragon does not yet exist I shall have to wait until Saint Yulebucklas comes down my rocky grotto to deliver gifts beneath my festive holiday stalagmite!

Edited by natayah

Only 21 so far... thanks for giving us 3 days to collect them smile.gif

I still have a chance I think.

Yes! I have 'em all! The last one I got was the changing tree one. I love them all, so pretty, so much movement! My favorite is the drawing one my Dis, it is very creative, in more ways then one!

38/42 So Close! Just got the beautiful Butterfly one! smile.gif

blink.gif What happens when you collect ALL 42 eggs? blink.gif

You Win!

Lol i dont think anything happens, it's just a pretty collection game smile.gif

I just got my 42nd egg smile.gif Happy bunny!

39/42! Oh so close now for the one I will get next wink.gif

Wery lovely eggs I like every one. For me №1 is 34th jast so cute. It's wery awesome thanks a lot TJ and spriters and every one who envolved in this.

I got all my eggs yesterday and now I'm helping my brother get his. happy.gif

Im alittle sad that TJ didnt make one this year with his blue and orange colors. smile.gif With every event he has made atleast one of the objects to decorate or collect. smile.gif

Still spriters did a beautiful job with all of them!

Only 2 more to collect!