TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

Which one's that, if I may ask? I've collected all 42 eggs and I don't see an animated one where a little dragon peeps out of its egg every now and then. unsure.gif

It has a rather long time between times of peeping out so you actually have to stare at the egg for a while before you see it.

edit: I had to wait for it to peep out, but since you have all of them it is the one that is underneath the egg that has a kitty on top of it.

Edited by rubyshoes

all the eggs are awesome, but I think my favourite are Hot On Fire's, Lythiaren's, LadyLyzar's and Munin's. fantastic job!

Which one's that, if I may ask? I've collected all 42 eggs and I don't see an animated one where a little dragon peeps out of its egg every now and then. unsure.gif

It is not a hard one to miss. Patience rewards the looker. The first time I saw it I was like "huh!?" xd.png

user posted image

This little darling by Shanthaia is the shy one.

I have been gone since 2009 O_O I just came back....to so many lovely updates, I am in awe <3 I wasn't sure if I would be able to collect all 42, but I just completed the collection tongue.gif Ty for the lovely eggs and all the new lovely dragons smile.gif I cannot wait to get some of them.

My all time favorite is this guy, user posted image from last year.

My favorite from this batch is user posted image

Honestly, I love them all!

Thanks spriters!

Edited by daftpunk12

Yay, I'm two eggs short of collecting all of them! smile.gif

And I'm sorry to the people who don't like the spirograph egg, for whatever reasons — that one's my favourite from this season. Though the Russian egg hanging from a cherry blossom twig is a close second.

Got my last egg~

This year's eggs are so pretty. :3

Thankies to all the artists who contributed!

I'm so glad I got all the eggs early on. They're all so adorable.

42/42. Yay! Now I can hit the sack! smile.gif

Beautiful job, as usual, spriters. It's amazing to see all three clutches on the page. Thank you for your work and looking forward to next year's!

ohmigog I LOVE THE HOMESTUCK EGG xd.png<3

this is teh best easter eva

That egg made my day. xd.png

Also fff I can't find the other eggs.

Just picked my final egg - the devil shaped one. xd.png

42 eggs, I see what you did there. All of the egg previews on the first page finally loaded for me - thank you for all the amazing work!

Though I'm confused - do the eggs always appear at the bottom of a page? D8

Just picked my final egg - the devil shaped one. xd.png

that was also my last egg

42 eggs, I see what you did there. All of the egg previews on the first page finally loaded for me - thank you for all the amazing work!

Though I'm confused - do the eggs always appear at the bottom of a page? D8

I don't think so, not for me at least. I know a majority of my eggs were near the top of the page. Then again, I usually went to shorter pages like the Main Cave, the Easter Basket page, or a dragon's page.

It has a rather long time between times of peeping out so you actually have to stare at the egg for a while before you see it.

edit: I had to wait for it to peep out, but since you have all of them it is the one that is underneath the egg that has a kitty on top of it.

I am glad I came back and read the new posts this morning. Otherwise I would never have sat and watched that egg long enough to see the little dragon!

The puzzle egg I just picked up has now become my favorite one so far. It reminds me of those toy ball puzzles I had as a kid. The both I have were different; one of them was like turning Tetris into a sphere. I still have more eggs to go so who knows if that will be my only favorite.