TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

Why does it say 2010 for festival of eggs?

Because that is the first year the event was held. (This is the third festival of eggs)

I'm curious if the anonymous egg's artist chose not to publicize their name, or if it's TJ's contribution.

Also, what is TheAntimonyElement's egg? Looks like as sky with something else- space shuttle?

Yep, it's a shuttle! biggrin.gif This year marked the end of the shuttle era, so I wanted to do something to mark the occasion. There are five stars, one for each of the shuttles: Discovery, Challenger, Columbia, Atlantis, and Endeavour. ;3

If your Hero of Space has successfully bred your session's Genesis Frog, the next step is to travel to Skaia with the rest of your party to aggrieve the Black King and halt the Reckoning so that you can raise the Frog to maturity, at which point he will release the Vast Croak and allow you to claim the Ultimate Reward.

Best response. 8DDD

BTW, I love your egg. Godtier egg is is my fav. (:

Topic Reminder: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=boardrules

No Spam

No one likes spam, it clutters the board, so don't contribute to the problem. Messages that do not contribute to the topic or forum are considered spam and the poster will receive a warning.

Please take off topic chat to pm.

Thanks for the tutorial, Dis. That's awesome.  :lol:

Hopefully it can help someone SOMEWHERE XD!

dragongrrl - I appreciate such positive feedback and a unique outlook on the idea <3! Makes me excited to see what others see from what I make. I'm glad y'all didn't find to too bland x]! I was legitimately worried.

Lagie - PUNS FOR ALL!

TheCompleteAnimorph - I HAD NO IDEA AJFSKJFSAJFAKJ SYMBOLS!

Zovesta - YOU'RE one of my favorites >8C NOW GET OUT!

silvara7 - That would have made for a more interesting egg XD let's go with that!

Edited by Dis

my friend and I have both only one egg to go. I'm missing the bird, and he - the Silverdrak's egg.

Edit: and yay we have just both finished xd.png

Edited by ksew

Finished getting all 42 last night... Favorites (at the moment):

Corteo, Fiona Bluefire, LadyLyzar, Nakase, Nefhiriel, ParticleSoup, The AntimonyElement, Vicats, (anonymous)

Thanks to all the artists for their fabulous work!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Haven't been looking at the eggs so I get surprised with whatever shows up next. The little dragon that peeps out of its egg now and again before hiding is adorable, and the delicate colors of the egg with the flower vine wrapped around it is absolutely lovely.

But the color changing spirograph really blew me away. There are a lot of nice eggs but at the moment that one ranks as my top favorite. When I found it all I could do was stare at it.

These eggs are all really lovely!

I got 9/42 so far, how does everybody find them so fast?

6 more eggs to go i love the designs so far biggrin.gif

EDIT: Found them all ^.^

Edited by Blackrose576

The little dragon that peeps out of its egg now and again before hiding is adorable

Which one's that, if I may ask? I've collected all 42 eggs and I don't see an animated one where a little dragon peeps out of its egg every now and then. unsure.gif