TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

I started the hunt late, started around 5 pm yesterday, only got 29/42, hope I have enough time to finish.

Does anyone know how long we have left? I only just started (d'oh!)

Midnight tonight, Cave time... so 9 more hours.

If you're diligent and check every 12 minutes, you should be able to collect all of them in that time (but you can't go out for dinner!)

If you're diligent and check every 12 minutes, you should be able to collect all of them in that time (but you can't go out for dinner!)

Thanks! I might still be able to get them all... I'm in the UK so I've had dinner but it might be a late night for me! The only really annoying thing is I have to log out and in again to see the new eggs (I'm on chrome and it seemed to be doing it on explorer as well) anyone else having this problem?

#39 for my mom! she just got the gold dragon smile.gif

So, I`ve tried everything. Hard restart, switching computers, clearing my catche.

Still no more Easter Eggs. I`ve tried refreshing/page switching every 20 minutes, and still nothing. I'm missing 7 eggs.

I just need two ONE now! YAY!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

@xVioletx

Are you giving the page enough time to load? I had that problem last night.

Edited by Shalarean

@Shalarean, I think so.

I wait for the page to fully load before I do anything else. My pages all load really fast so...

@xVioletx

I think the only thing you can do is to contact a mod and see if there's anything else that you can do to try to get them to load. sad.gif When I was having this problem last night, I logged off for an hour or so (dinner happy.gif). When I got back on, everything was fine. I hope it get's solved soon!

Ahhhh

well then that helps - at 33/42 - I should actually be able to get some work done AND get all the eggs!

My last one!!! 42/42! *happy dance* Thank you to everyone involved in this wonderful event! Good luck to everyone still hunting for these beauties

My Last One > > > user posted image - Dis

33/42 - does not seem so bad (I might actually get some sleep wink.gif) Something to cheer me up when I am running TestDisk in hopes of getting some of my files on my apparently dead external HD back.

just got my last. thanks so much for the three day time limit to find them all ^-^ because of it, i was able to find them all despite having to work. I was worried that id miss some this year because of my new job. DC pulled through again and made another awesome egg hunting frenzy easter for me with little stress as to if i was going to finish and major fun.

thanks to all the spriters who put in the effort making all these gorgeous eggs.

42/42 Got them all. ^.^ The time limit is perfect. Thank you again TJ!

I have now 42 easter eggs. They`re all really beautiful. Thank you so much to all, who made this great event possible!<3

So, I`ve tried everything. Hard restart, switching computers, clearing my catche.

Still no more Easter Eggs. I`ve tried refreshing/page switching every 20 minutes, and still nothing. I'm missing 7 eggs.

I checked your scroll. It looks like you have all 42 of them already.

17/42 tongue.gif

Wait... we have tomorrow to hunt, too? The event will be closed on April 11th (tomorrow), right?

Thank you to everyone yet again (I think this is the second or third time I'm thanking in this thread, lol)!!!

After looking at these eggs over, and over, and over, I have to say that while roughly *half* of them tie for my favorite sprite, there are a few that I just wish were real, 3D objects I could own! Can you imagine having that color-changing-flame-in-an-egg one? I would just sit and hold it and stare into it for a loooooong time. Same with the season-changing egg. I think I'd also love the opalescent egg; imagine how pretty it would be, if it were real! Same goes for the scaled egg that's teal on top and violet on the underside.

Also... puzzle egg! Puzzle egg! Puzzle egg!

17/42 tongue.gif

Wait... we have tomorrow to hunt, too? The event will be closed on April 11th (tomorrow), right?

No, you won't have tomorrow to hunt; the event closes at midnight tonight.