TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

The list of stuff and its contributors:

Grouped by tens

-Cut-

user posted image - (anonymous)

user posted image - Lythiaren

Also hi I organized this whole mess there was a lot of facetious yelling.

So... Are we allowed to assume the Anonymous one is by TJ?

Edited by Nicoleong9

Lol my internet was off for the past 2 days because the company decided it was going to have a holiday and shut off my families internet. YAYY xd.png

Now to catch a majority of the eggs today ;A;'

oh no, i missed it :/ Today i can't go online with my Pc... but i got one egg after all xd.png Wondred what it did there, lurking around next to my scroll gg

33/42, nine left! Hope to get one more before I head out to work, and the rest tonight. Thank you, TJ and all you wonderful spriters, for these beautiful eggs!

Yep, it's a shuttle! biggrin.gif This year marked the end of the shuttle era, so I wanted to do something to mark the occasion. There are five stars, one for each of the shuttles: Discovery, Challenger, Columbia, Atlantis, and Endeavour. ;3

Love the space shuttle egg!!!!

Ohhhhhh my gosh! One more to go!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Trying to pick a favorite... the glorious golden dragon with the blue egg? The season-changing upside-down tree? The rainbow-tipped blue egg? The dizzying flashing geometric one? The green vine-covered egg? The one with a pretty little butterfly on top? Any of the ones that change colors as you watch? My favorite might just be the volcano, but I would be hard pressed to say so definitively. The parrot egg made me laugh out loud, as did the little hatching one with the squares. The one with the flame is mesmerizing. I wish I had the level of talent that went into creating these!!!

EDIT: Got 'em all!!!! I approve of this egg hunt. laugh.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

#36!! I got the Parrot Finally!!! smile.gif

Yay! I got all of the eggs!

Thanks to all of the spriters who created such weird and wonderful eggs for this event! :3

Thank you to all the spriters I love them all. If I had to pick I think my personal favourite would be the butterfly one. I do wish there was some way to slow down the flashing on the big spirograph type one. It makes my queasy.

Between family, work, and other things I've been so side-tracked that I've only got 15 so far. T_T But now I've set the timer on my phone to go off every 12 minutes to remind me to grab an egg, so hopefully I'll be able to get them all.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

I think I have all of them now *counts*

My favourite is the parrot one too!

Thanks for all the fun smile.gif

Oh wow... I haven't even started. Well, that's what I get for being a busy person... *goes to start now*

Wow, I finally have all of them. I think my favourite is the puzzle egg. biggrin.gif

Thank you so much to all of the spriters and DC staff for the awesome eggs and all the fun!

wooo...26 eggs...I just need 16 more!! I hope I can get the rest before this ends tonight...but I won't be back online till 15 minutes to midnight est xd.png